Regular Contributor
Quips

Re: Very Good News For US Bank Cash + card members from April 2013 - NOT about Amazon

Just checked my US BAnk bill - I got 5% back on the Verizon Wireless bill - but not on the Comcast

FICO: EQ 769, TU 762 , EX ???

Established Contributor
andre181

Re: Very Good News For US Bank Cash + card members from April 2013

My cable company, Charter Communications, isn't earning 5%. But I'm moving soon. My new cable company will be Cox so I'll report back.

Discover IT $24K | FNBO Visa $20K | Citi Forward $12.5K | US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $10K | Priceline/Barclays $10K | Amazon/Chase Visa Sig $8.3k | Citi ThankYou Preferred $6.5K | BoA Cash Rewards 1-2-3 Sig $7.5K | Sallie Mae World MC/Barclays $5K | Capital One Cash Rewards $5K | Commerce Bank $5K | WF Cash Back Visa $3.6K | Amazon/GEMB $2.5K | Younkers/Comenity $2.4K | AMEX BCE $2K Target $1K | AMEX Green
EX FICO (from AMEX): 754, TU08 FICO (from Discover): 755, AAoA: 3.6 years
Established Contributor
Themanwhocan

The cash+ doesn't seem to break down the charges on-line so as to tell you which are receiving the 5%. Will this breakdown be on the monthly statements?

Perhaps you can tell I've just started using my new cash+ this week.

Senior Contributor
longtimelurker

Themanwhocan wrote:

The cash+ doesn't seem to break down the charges on-line so as to tell you which are receiving the 5%. Will this breakdown be on the monthly statements?

Perhaps you can tell I've just started using my new cash+ this week.

Once the statement cuts, you can go the rewards center link, then reward history.  This shows which purchases got which rewards.

From highest to lowest: Amex BC (42K), Cap One , CSP, Fidelity Amex, Cap One, Penfed Plat Rewards x2, , Citi TY Pref, Citi TY Premier, Citi Plat Select AA, US Bank Cash Plus, Chase Amazon, Chase Freedom, Amalgamated Bank MC, Citi Forward, BCE, Sallie Mae (5K)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+