cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very last baddie is gone! TU up 40 EQ up 50!

tag
jaysdad2k
Frequent Contributor

Very last baddie is gone! TU up 40 EQ up 50!

I've been staring at this for three hours and I still can't believe it.

Since 2/08 I've been watching and learning and acting on the advice here.

I've got new accounts, combined accounts, closed subprime accounts, got CLI's, done a successful HIPPA medical dispute, steered toward the right "pullers" and away from the wrong pullers, called backdoor numbers for CLI's and fee waivers, called OC's (but never CA's), PIF'ed all accounts (yes, it's a ding), and left only one account <9%.

And here it is: TU 754 EQ 744 EX 749 (R.I.P.)

I can't begin to thank everyone who gives freely of their experiences, and express how much this means to me and my family.

Thank you all!

Message Edited by jaysdad2k on 04-01-2009 01:21 PM
"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

Re: Very last baddie is gone! TU up 40 EQ up 50!

Congrats! Your hard work is finally starting to pay off!
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jaysdad2k wrote:

I've been staring at this for three hours and I still can't believe it.

Since 2/08 I've been watching and learning and acting on the advice here.

I've got new accounts, combined accounts, closed subprime accounts, got CLI's, done a successful HIPPA medical dispute, steered toward the right "pullers" and away from the wrong pullers, called backdoor numbers for CLI's and fee waivers, called OC's (but never CA's), PIF'ed all accounts (yes, it's a ding), and left only one account <9%.

And here it is: TU 754 EQ 744 EX 749 (R.I.P.)

Is the 40 - 50 point jump due to your last baddie falling off?  Man, I hope that is me in 6 months!!

Message 4 of 12
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

Rebuilder, you will get there soon enough.
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!  I remember not long ago when I too felt just as you!!  It's SUCH a great feeling.  Your hard work has paid off...it's so rewarding.
Message 6 of 12
jaysdad2k
Frequent Contributor

Yes it is!

I had a paid med CO on TU and EQ and a judgment on EQ. They would not go above low 690's no matter what. I finally got the CO off by HIPPA in February.

The TU went down for PIF'ing all accounts to 683 (?) and then in March with the CO falling off, it went to 714. Suddenly today I'm at 754!

The EQ was unfazed by 0% util, and stayed in low 690's even when the CO fell off. The judgment was from May 1, 2002. So today I checked and <POOF> it is gone. EQ is now 744.

Whew, seven years is a long time.

4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Message 7 of 12
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

jaysdad2k wrote:

Yes it is!

I had a paid med CO on TU and EQ and a judgment on EQ. They would not go above low 690's no matter what. I finally got the CO off by HIPPA in February.

The TU went down for PIF'ing all accounts to 683 (?) and then in March with the CO falling off, it went to 714. Suddenly today I'm at 754!

The EQ was unfazed by 0% util, and stayed in low 690's even when the CO fell off. The judgment was from May 1, 2002. So today I checked and <POOF> it is gone. EQ is now 744.

Whew, seven years is a long time.

Great work! Love the recitation, lol.

I remember when we cajoled you into getting your Gold card. Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 8 of 12
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

And by the way, for all those terrified of re-bucketing, that is what caused jaysdad2k's score to leap: he's now out of the public record bucket and into the clean history bucket.

Just as easy to go up as down when you're re-bucketed.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 9 of 12
jaysdad2k
Frequent Contributor

Awww

Thank you HTSU!

4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.