Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victoria Secret SCT fail ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Victoria Secret SCT fail ?

Hey guys, so I just got the pre-approval for VS card, filled out what it asked, it said to wait 10 days in the mail for the card, next screen gave me the last 4 to the card.. good? right? But i check my email, didnt receive anything. I tried to login to VS website, i dont know if I actually got the card now ? I didnt actually place the order, I am just trying to build my credit and buy my wife something every once in a while. But i think i may have been bamboozled ? Should I just wait to receive something in the mail ? What has me questioning it is I havent got anyting in my email about it. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Victoria Secret SCT fail ?

If you can see the last 4 during the SCT you're good. The card will come fairly quick

Message 2 of 8
Pway
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys, so I just got the pre-approval for VS card, filled out what it asked, it said to wait 10 days in the mail for the card, next screen gave me the last 4 to the card.. good? right? But i check my email, didnt receive anything. I tried to login to VS website, i dont know if I actually got the card now ? I didnt actually place the order, I am just trying to build my credit and buy my wife something every once in a while. But i think i may have been bamboozled ? Should I just wait to receive something in the mail ? What has me questioning it is I havent got anyting in my email about it. 

Yes you are good to go.  You was approved for the card, it took some time for me to receive the approval email.  However, you can log into your account using the last 4# of your SS# and such.  

BTW Congrats on your approval.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome, thank you! Exactly what I wanted to hear. Now to try gander mountain!

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm pretty sure I didn't get a welcome email for a day or two and got the card in the mail after like two weeks but I could use it on the website for that purchase I had in the cart immediately, of course.  If you got the last four and the approval on the pop up, you're good to go.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same happened to me and I was approved. You can call this number to check the status of your app: 1 (800) 695-9478. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great to know I was actually approved for the card.

But when I try to do anything account or card related, like logging in or making an account, it is asking for the full card number. is there any way around that? 

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

From what I can remember I didn't receive any email welcome. At all. Also got the card about two weeks later after approval. It was so long I had actually forgotten I applied.

Yes. You'll most likely need to wait until you receive the card to activate your account online. They usually want the card number information.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.