cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victoria Secret VIP Angels Rewards Program - Is anyone signed up for this?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Victoria Secret VIP Angels Rewards Program - Is anyone signed up for this?

So I called about my VS account today and while I was on the phone with the rep, he said that since I am a VIP card holder that makes me eligible for this new reward program that they have started again. 

Basically, all I have to do is send VS all of my receipts (or copies) of my purchases from any Department Store, Gas Station or Grocery Store over $40.00 and they will send me VS gift certificates equal to the amount of my receipts up to $1000.00 per year.  Needless to say I said sign me up!  There is a one time fee of $45.00 that they will charge to my VS card, but I will easily make that up with one trip to the grocery store.  They are basically paying me to shop!  The rep said that this their way to get you to do more shopping in their stores.  

I also work at VS as well and on Black Friday we get 50% off instead of 30% for working that day.  I was going to use my discount to buy a new pair of UGG's, but instead, I am going to send in my receipts and basically get them for free!  

I have not received my paperwork in the mail yet to see if there are any catches, but am curious to know if anyone out there has signed up for this program???

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: Victoria Secret VIP Angels Rewards Program - Is anyone signed up for this?

wow, i have never ever heard of that!  that would be an awesome program to be signed up for!  lucky you!
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed!  Once I recieve my packet in the mail I will update this post, but in the meantime if you are an Angel"s VIP, (a black card holder) get signd up!
Message 3 of 18
MrzMathis

So did you ever get the packet? I don't see your update? I would love a reward program like that but it just sounds too good to be true.

Currently in my 2010 Wallet: VS VIP $920, CapOne $500, Macy's Red $300, Walmart $500, HSN $250, BestBuy $300, Old Navy $200

Starting Score: (7/12/2010)TU 620 EQ 642Current Score: (11/04/2010) TU 637 EQ 643Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 18
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@MrzMathis wrote:

So did you ever get the packet? I don't see your update? I would love a reward program like that but it just sounds too good to be true.

Hi, MrzMathis, just pointing out that this thread is nearly a year old. OP hasn't logged on in a month. S/he (presumably she) might reply to this, but it might be a while.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 18
MrzMathis

I know I was just saying lol Smiley Tongue

Currently in my 2010 Wallet: VS VIP $920, CapOne $500, Macy's Red $300, Walmart $500, HSN $250, BestBuy $300, Old Navy $200

Starting Score: (7/12/2010)TU 620 EQ 642Current Score: (11/04/2010) TU 637 EQ 643Goal Score: 750

Message 6 of 18
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Was such a good deal she is now being invaded by her underclothing!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 7 of 18
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@MrzMathis wrote:

I know I was just saying lol Smiley Tongue

OK, sorry, didn't mean to offend. Many new visitors (or at least, those who post for the first time) don't notice the dates when they've done a search.

Thanks! Smiley Wink

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 8 of 18
MrzMathis

lol I'm not offended thank you for the look out though

Message 9 of 18
kysin2014
Contributor

How often can you get a credit line increase with the Victorias Secret credit card?

src="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/html/assets/challenge.png" height="50" border="0" >Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 769
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.