cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victoria Secret VIP Angels Rewards Program - Is anyone signed up for this?

tag
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: Victoria Secret VIP Angels Rewards Program - Is anyone signed up for this?

i think i waited a while after the first one, but then i started asking about every 4 months, since we use this card a lot.

Message 11 of 18
kysin2014
Contributor

When you requested your CL increase, did you do it online?

src="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/html/assets/challenge.png" height="50" border="0" >Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 769
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 18
laz98
Senior Contributor

always.

Message 13 of 18
kysin2014
Contributor

Were the credit line increases small each 4 months?  If your credit line is $250 would it go up to $500 on the first time 4 months came by?

src="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/html/assets/challenge.png" height="50" border="0" >Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 769

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 18
laz98
Senior Contributor

if i remember correctly, our card went from $1000, to $1400, to $1700, to $2100 where it is now.

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a 200 dollar increase in July and another one on Wednesday (11/24) for 400 dollars. I'm at 1440.00 now

Message 16 of 18
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

DW was offered when went to check out online VS pre-approval $1600 spend $250 dollars with-in 6 months and automatically become VS VIP. She rarely shops online for VS as store is with-in 5 minutes of where she works. Spending $250 with-in 6 months is a very easy task for her since she spends at least that much monthly. She didn't bite on the pre-approval unsure if that was something common when purchasing online.  

What is the major difference between the VS card and the VS VIP card?

Any insights or benefits of her having this card?

Is a pre-approval popping up on web site common or is it something she needs to apply for and or ignore?

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 17 of 18
khw
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So I called about my VS account today and while I was on the phone with the rep, he said that since I am a VIP card holder that makes me eligible for this new reward program that they have started again. 

Basically, all I have to do is send VS all of my receipts (or copies) of my purchases from any Department Store, Gas Station or Grocery Store over $40.00 and they will send me VS gift certificates equal to the amount of my receipts up to $1000.00 per year.  Needless to say I said sign me up!  There is a one time fee of $45.00 that they will charge to my VS card, but I will easily make that up with one trip to the grocery store.  They are basically paying me to shop!  The rep said that this their way to get you to do more shopping in their stores.  

I also work at VS as well and on Black Friday we get 50% off instead of 30% for working that day.  I was going to use my discount to buy a new pair of UGG's, but instead, I am going to send in my receipts and basically get them for free!  

I have not received my paperwork in the mail yet to see if there are any catches, but am curious to know if anyone out there has signed up for this program???

Wow, I have never heard about this either!! I also worked at VS for years and don't remember hearing about it. It sounds like it could be good, I'd love to hear if anyone out there has tried it before, I might have to call in a see if I can sign up. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 480-550 in 2005
Current Score: 761 TU/764 EQ - 08/1/2013 /754 EX 12/15/12

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.