Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victoria's Secret Card Questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Victoria's Secret Card Questions

I just was a approved for a VS card in maybe mid-January. I still only have a few lines of credit but I'm trying to increase the amounts of open credit on all of my cards. I was told that I'd have to wait 4-9 months for a CLI through them but to my surprise right at the 3 month mark, I got an automatic increase of $250. Is this the norm? Or does it vary from person to person. I have order/bought at least 2 times a month if that makes a difference. How long should I wait before asking for an increase? Or are they usually automatic? And if anyone know anything about Nordstrom's CLI's that would be helpful too. TIA! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Re: Victoria's Secret Card Questions

That seems to be the new normal.  More based on person to person.  Try it monthly (ive gotten 3 consecutive CLIs of 200 each month on almost all my comenity cards, including VS)  Some people just call in though and ask for a higher limit.  (Im not sure if thats a HP or SP)

I made lots of purchases, never got any auto clis but I have quadrupled+ my original credit line with them.

I dont think they are normally automatic.

Good lucK!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.