cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victoria's Secret cc: do authorized users get complete account history?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Victoria's Secret cc: do authorized users get complete account history?

Hello,

I recently found out that my wife has a Victoria's Secret credit card that is pretty old. I'm trying to look at ways to boost my AAoA as it has dropped since joining this forum Smiley Happy

My question is does anyone know how VS reports authorized users? Let's say my wife's VS account is opened in 2006, would it show up (if VS even reports it) as 2006 or 2015? I've read some threads that VS don't even report AUs.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
brother7
Established Contributor

Re: Victoria's Secret cc: do authorized users get complete account history?

I'm a VS credit card holder and my brother is my AU. I just looked at his CR and VS isn't on it, so I don't think they report AUs.

04/01/2020 - EX 849 (Credit Scorecard EX FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
02/20/2020 - TU 850 (Discover TU FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
03/24/2020 - EQ 884 (Citi EQ FICO® Bankcard Score 8, range 250-900)
GOAL - 800! - App free since 11/22/2017
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@brother7 wrote:

I'm a VS credit card holder and my brother is my AU. I just looked at his CR and VS isn't on it, so I don't think they report AUs.

How long has he been an AU? I'm less afraid of them not reporting it, and more afraid of them reporting it as a brand new account (which will further reduce my AAoA).

Message 3 of 6
brother7
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@brother7 wrote:

How long has he been an AU? I'm less afraid of them not reporting it, and more afraid of them reporting it as a brand new account (which will further reduce my AAoA).

He's been my AU for years.

04/01/2020 - EX 849 (Credit Scorecard EX FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
02/20/2020 - TU 850 (Discover TU FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
03/24/2020 - EQ 884 (Citi EQ FICO® Bankcard Score 8, range 250-900)
GOAL - 800! - App free since 11/22/2017
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It might help an internal score with comenity bank. you know the one that gives a 69 to palladium carriers and a 777 to BK's
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm AU on my moms card, which she uses often, her's report on my report every month, I have my own card which I haven't used since August and it's no longer showing on two bureaus. In fact I noticed that it affects my utilization for all the comenity cards I'm AU, if it's not used it don't report, the moment its used it reports and then I get hit with that sudden balance increase score drop

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.