Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin America - 3% FTF coming

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Virgin America - 3% FTF coming

Adding a 3% FTF fee coming soon...  Have many others card to use with no FTF that are better, but for those that didn't see it

va.PNG

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Virgin America - 3% FTF coming

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Adding a 3% FTF fee coming soon...  Have many others card to use with no FTF that are better, but for those that didn't see it

va.PNG

I think that applies only to your account.  I don't see it anywhere Smiley Tongue

You realize that date is from 7 months ago right?

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

They actually changed to no FTF last November (at least for the Premium card they did)

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

va.PNG

Interesting CC, I do not have it on mine, but I see the following:

As of 2/3/16, you will have a credit line instead of a revolve line. They no longer offer flexible spending !!

Message 4 of 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

va.PNG

Interesting CC, I do not have it on mine, but I see the following:

As of 2/3/16, you will have a credit line instead of a revolve line. They no longer offer flexible spending !!

Ya that shows as well

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

The 3% FTF applies to the non Premium version but it has been that way for awhile:

• Foreign Transaction

3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars for Virgin America Visa Cards. None for Virgin America Premium Visa Cards. 

Message 6 of 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

va.PNG

I think that applies only to your account.  I don't see it anywhere Smiley Tongue

You realize that date is from 7 months ago right?

LOL weird didn't see the year most recent statement.. Maybe it is just my card, but suspect it is for all the 49$ version of the cards... Probably a typo on their part and possibly meaning 2016... Wouldn't suprise me or possibly it already hit.. Regardless won't be using it oversees lol

Message 7 of 8
ddemari
Super Contributor

I noticed the flexible spending ending in February on the last of my statements that said closed and btw no more flexible spending lol.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.