Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin America Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Virgin America Credit Card

Has anyone recently applied for this card? I really want to go for it using the shopping cart trick but there isn't a Virgin America airlines anywhere close to me. Can the points be redeemed for other types of rewards? I know they can be redeemed through partner airlines...

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Virgin America Credit Card

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone recently applied for this card? I really want to go for it using the shopping cart trick but there isn't a Virgin America airlines anywhere close to me. Can the points be redeemed for other types of rewards? I know they can be redeemed through partner airlines...

i dont think you can do the SCT with this one, can you?

Message 2 of 5
IWOL
Established Contributor

You can use the SCT to get a pre-approval but it will result in a HP upon application.

You can use the points on Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Austrlia, Singapore and mayeb one other partner.

If VA doesnt fly out of your city probably not a good card for you but ofcourse you could use the points on partner airlines or take a connecting flight to one of the cities they do fly to.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right. I'm thinking I can use the points on a partner airline or a connecting flight.

Message 4 of 5
Ron1
Super Contributor

I got pre-approval from the mail. I haven't decided to apply for it yet.

Ron.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.