Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin America

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Virgin America

guessing they use a BS source like lexus nexis or how ever it is spelled.. It has so many mistakes on it for me w/regarding various information such as where I have lived and other stuff.. Has got me in issues with CU's before where I had to send physical copies of ss cards and dl's copies due to lexus nexis reporting incorrect information and not being able to answer "security" questions.

Message 21 of 26
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@amdm2013 wrote:
UPDATES: i just got the letter that Comenity 'were unable to verify my identity'.

I called them and they said I could re-apply after 30 days. 😔😔😔

Sorry to hear that. I'm going to assume you must have answered one of their verification questions wrong. I think it's silly that they don't allow you another chance at verification with different questions. I mean it's not like it's impossible that they have gathered faulty info about you; of course you're gonna answer wrong if the info they have about you is inaccurate. Oh well, I guess try again in 30 days and hope they ask you different questions.

Will that be counted as a second HP?

yep

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

guessing they use a BS source like lexus nexis or how ever it is spelled.. It has so many mistakes on it for me w/regarding various information such as where I have lived and other stuff.. Has got me in issues with CU's before where I had to send physical copies of ss cards and dl's copies due to lexus nexis reporting incorrect information and not being able to answer "security" questions.

Agree with you that Lexis Nexis (or whatever database they use) is a BS source. Using one of those repository databses, they've asked me what county a specific address is that I've never lived at, nor has my family ever lived at.  Luckily I figured out a long time ago that it was an address of a person with a name similar to mine, so I know the answer (although it's not my data). That's pretty sad. That in and of itself should be a security concern to these companies. Nothing is foolproof.

Message 23 of 26
amdm2013
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@amdm2013 wrote:
UPDATES: i just got the letter that Comenity 'were unable to verify my identity'.

Something in your report is not matching what you stated on the app.  Can  you think of anything?

I remember that I messed up with the last question Smiley Sad

CSP: $20k / BarclayCard WMC: $20k / US Bank Sig: $12k / Diners Club: $10k / Macy's: $10k / CapOne QS: $8k / Sportsman's Visa: $7.5k / Overstock: $7.4k / Citi DP: $3.6k / US Bank LOC: $2.5k / Cabela's: $2k / Bank of Hawaii AmEx: $1.6k / Chase Marriott: $1.5k / Amazon Visa: $500
Message 24 of 26
amdm2013
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@amdm2013 wrote:

Sorry to hear that. I'm going to assume you must have answered one of their verification questions wrong. I think it's silly that they don't allow you another chance at verification with different questions. I mean it's not like it's impossible that they have gathered faulty info about you; of course you're gonna answer wrong if the info they have about you is inaccurate. Oh well, I guess try again in 30 days and hope they ask you different questions.

Yes, it was one. I'm in no hurry, will wait until December, once my inquiries age.

CSP: $20k / BarclayCard WMC: $20k / US Bank Sig: $12k / Diners Club: $10k / Macy's: $10k / CapOne QS: $8k / Sportsman's Visa: $7.5k / Overstock: $7.4k / Citi DP: $3.6k / US Bank LOC: $2.5k / Cabela's: $2k / Bank of Hawaii AmEx: $1.6k / Chase Marriott: $1.5k / Amazon Visa: $500
Message 25 of 26
padme
Established Contributor

I got denied a while back, But now i know they fly outta Chicago, so i booked a RT flight for the fall... they have some deals for car rentals if needed..

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.