Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Atlantic WEMC 90K point bonus offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Virgin Atlantic WEMC 90K point bonus offer

https://www.applyonlinenow.com/USCCapp/Ctl/entry?sc=VACDWX&cm_mmc=US%20Email-_-Cheetahmail%20Email%2...

got this offer via e-mail. normal bonus is 40k via public link. try the above link and see if you get the bonus too. AF is $90 and is NOT waived first year.

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Virgin Atlantic WEMC 90K point bonus offer

The link did bring up the 90k offer page. But that's a lot of hoops to jump through.

Message 2 of 34
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

https://www.applyonlinenow.com/USCCapp/Ctl/entry?sc=VACDWX&cm_mmc=US%20Email-_-Cheetahmail%20Email%20US-_-USCC%20Acq-_-0315#b

got this offer via e-mail. normal bonus is 40k via public link. try the above link and see if you get the bonus too. AF is $90 and is NOT waived first year.

Interesting offer but having to spend 12k in 6mths can be a quite a task. Thanks for sharing.

Message 3 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

yea... i can see why 12k spend in 6 months is a lot for most people. i guess that didn't really occur to me at first because i typically spend and PIF 10k-15k a month on my personal cards. 

Message 4 of 34
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

I got the same offer via email but I passed.  Decent offer for some moderate-spenders who can easily meet $2K per month for the 1st 6 months and thensome.  Where's that Nixon...

Oh wait, BOA ...nevermind Nixon!

Message 5 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I signed into the BoA site on the application page so it could pre-fill some information and it gives me a specific 14.24% rate. Does it display this for everyone? I'd almost like to apply if I get that low of a rate.

Message 6 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I signed into the BoA site on the application page so it could pre-fill some information and it gives me a specific 14.24% rate. Does it display this for everyone? I'd almost like to apply if I get that low of a rate.

yep, this card has only 1 possible ARP. you either qualify for it, or you don't get the card. 

Message 7 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

yep, this card has only 1 possible ARP. you either qualify for it, or you don't get the card. 

Got it! Thanks. Skipping this even though I could meet the spend reasonably easily.

Message 8 of 34
Open123
Super Contributor

Decent offer, but given all the different layers and tiers of requirements to earn the full 90K, there are better offers out there currently.  It's fine if you've exhausted all the other ariline offers.

Also, unless a foreign ariline can redeem through a US airline (through One World or Star Alliance), I tend to eschew them because of their exorbitant tax & fuel charges.

Message 9 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ugh why BoA. Lol.
Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.