Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Atlantic WEMC 90K point bonus offer

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Virgin Atlantic WEMC 90K point bonus offer

No! They do not transfer to Virgin Australia!! I have this card and have tried and tried and tried. The huge spend really is a big hoop to jump through. I'm coming up on 6 months and have only managed to push around $8k through mine. The redemptions are very limited. I wouldn't get this card again.
Message 31 of 34
happypill
Valued Contributor

What is the spend required for the anniversay bonus of 15k points?  Is that every anniversary?  Are those points worth more than the AF?

Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@B335is wrote:
No! They do not transfer to Virgin Australia!! I have this card and have tried and tried and tried. The huge spend really is a big hoop to jump through. I'm coming up on 6 months and have only managed to push around $8k through mine. The redemptions are very limited. I wouldn't get this card again.

Have you been tryin to meet other spend bonuses simultaneously? I thought you were one of the heavy hitters! Smiley Tongue

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@B335is wrote:

Boo.  Had to burst my bubble.  Oh well onto the next great card

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.