Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa Checkout and Pizza Hut!

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Visa Checkout and Pizza Hut!

Just got 50% off two pizza's by using Visa Checkout online at Pizza Hut!

Its the only thing I've found useful about Visa Checkout.

It's not the 140k Ritz offer, but it fattens me up.

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Visa Checkout and Pizza Hut!

@woodyman100 wrote:

Just got 50% off two pizza's by using Visa Checkout online at Pizza Hut!

Its the only thing I've found useful about Visa Checkout.

It's not the 140k Ritz offer, but it fattens me up.

Yep it is nice and if you have freedom you get $15 off with Visa Checkout.. Aka free pizza/pizza'sSmiley Happy.

Message 2 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I noticed that earlier when I ordered online. I didn't feel like looking for my wallet so I just used  my $6 coupon lol

Message 3 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been using 50% off inside the taco bell app.  "Saved" a good amount of money with that one.  Also ate way too much taco bell recently.

Message 4 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been using 50% off inside the taco bell app.  "Saved" a good amount of money with that one.  Also ate way too much taco bell recently.

Third meal for less lol!!

Message 5 of 28
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Just order my Pizza and drink using my freedom.. It was broken the other day on sunday football when I saw I had the promo so used it tonight. Free pizza, granted it take a statement or two to be credited for the $15 off using it, but I think my wallet will survive until then lol..  I use it alot for pizzas while watching football as it is cheaper than any other pizza delivery place.  wonder how long Visa checkout 50% off promo will last?  Year end?

Message 6 of 28
Ron1
Super Contributor

Thanks for the info. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 7 of 28
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I have Freedom linked. I'm still waiting for that statement credit from a Freedom promotion a month ago.

i still get points on top of it though. 

Oh how I wish it was a 5% restaurant category quarter

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 8 of 28
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@woodyman100 wrote:

I have Freedom linked. I'm still waiting for that statement credit from a Freedom promotion a month ago.

i still get points on top of it though. 

Oh how I wish it was a 5% restaurant category quarter

Ya sure they will take their time on it.. Although it should show if not SM them after 2 billing cycles.. As stated 15$ isn't going to kill either of us for a few months it is still free money and wont turn my head away from it as that is a decent chunk of change regardless of what a person makesSmiley Happy

Message 9 of 28
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I didn't know about Taco Bell. 50% off of cheap is 'd$*n cheap! I'm going to be trying that!

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.