Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Visa Checkout and Pizza Hut!

Swipe now wipe later.
Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just signed up through Chase Freedom and will make sure to use it so I can get my 15.00 credit!  

Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just signed up for the Visa checkout and I'm sure I will use it now.  Nice little incentive.

Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just signed up through Chase Freedom and will make sure to use it so I can get my 15.00 credit!  

I signed up for Visa Checkout and have my Chase Freedom card listed. I registered about a week ago and I used it for the first time today. So, I'm going to get a $15 credit for using Visa Checkout and the Chase card today?

Message 24 of 28
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I signed up for Visa Checkout and have my Chase Freedom card listed. I registered about a week ago and I used it for the first time today. So, I'm going to get a $15 credit for using Visa Checkout and the Chase card today?

Yes.. Can take awhile, but will receive it.

Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some reported special that they got an email with the offer. Has anyone got the $15 by just using Visa Checkout and Chase without the email offer? 

Message 26 of 28
Taoron
Frequent Contributor

Also, the 1/2 off two pizza Visa Checkout deal is for Sundays only. Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 28
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Taoron wrote:

Also, the 1/2 off two pizza Visa Checkout deal is for Sundays only. Smiley Happy

not always true.. I thought this was the case as well, but it was definitely there Saturday night when I used 1/2 pizza plus the $15 freedom credit.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.