Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa Checkout

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Visa Checkout

i only spent $150 and i accidently signed up to Visa Checkout checking out on NeimanMarucus.com and 2 days later i got an email from the VP / general manager giving me $50 gift card that i could use on my next purchase of $100 or more. Im guessing it's a sheme companies and retailers use to try tag their customers because that's 50% off! ($50 when you spend $100) so now i got go and try find me something Smiley Tongue

\

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Visa Checkout

@Anonymous wrote:

i only spent $150 and i accidently signed up to Visa Checkout checking out on NeimanMarucus.com and 2 days later i got an email from the VP / general manager giving me $50 gift card that i could use on my next purchase of $100 or more. Im guessing it's a sheme companies and retailers use to try tag their customers because that's 50% off! ($50 when you spend $100) so now i got go and try find me something Smiley Tongue

\

Why does your sig look familiar?

Cool deal on that GC.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

\

Cool deal on that GC.

Also known as Smode for some reason, not sure why he created another acct?  Noticed this as well.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

i only spent $150 and i accidently signed up to Visa Checkout checking out on NeimanMarucus.com and 2 days later i got an email from the VP / general manager giving me $50 gift card that i could use on my next purchase of $100 or more. Im guessing it's a sheme companies and retailers use to try tag their customers because that's 50% off! ($50 when you spend $100) so now i got go and try find me something

Also known as Smode for some reason, not sure why he created another acct?  Noticed this as well.

I think there's something about that in the TOS.  Most sites frown upon dual identities.  Maybe he has a split personality :-)

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.