Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa PayWave

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Visa PayWave

Does any one know if any of the common Visa Card providers like BOA or others issuing the Visa Cards with PayWave?

What is the name of the similar product from MasterCard? Does any know of or have the MasterCard with similar feature?

I think this would be the next toy I want to get in the Credit Card world.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Visa PayWave

Issuers that offer paywave:

* BB&T
* Chase
* INOVA FCU
* SunTrust
* Wells Fargo
Message 2 of 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I dont have any of those cards. I am not apping for any more new cards. Seems like BOA is offering several cards with PayPass Mastercards. MC is also offering several debit cards with paypass from several banks. I have to wait 4 months so my BOA card can become unsecure and then I can ask them for a product change to MC with PayPass. It is an interesting Toy to have.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

And MasterCard's product is PayPass

No key fob, just cards...
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

My DW's Chase Freedom Card came with paywave, they actually asked if we wanted it when we product switched over the phone.  The Chase Platinum card I was recently approved for and received did not, I applied on line and don't remember seeing that as an option.
Message 5 of 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I think Chase also offers this feature on their Debit Cards also. I have also noticed Citizens Bank also issues the Debit Cards with this feature on their Debit Cards.
Message 6 of 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I wish BOA would start issuing Debit Cards with PayWave and PayPass soon. They are the largest bank, I think they should have been at the cutting edge technology like this. I am surprised they did not move fast on this one.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.