Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa Siggy NPSL= joke

tag
mrmbluth

Re: Visa Siggy NPSL= joke

@Imua wrote:

@mrmbluth wrote:

Does Capital One report the 5K limit for Visa sig cards or is the highest balance just reported?

my cap 1 visa sig reports my 10k CL to the credit bureaus

(as contrasted with my BofA visa sig which does not report my 10k CL to the credit bureaus)

That's good to know. I hate BofA for doing that. I also hate their hard pulls on CLI requests. 

Message 21 of 22
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

Re: Visa Siggy NPSL= joke

@enharu wrote:
The NPSL feature is dependent upon the lender and your account itself. Even for a very generous lender, they may or may not let you exceed your limits depending on your usage and payment history, type of purchase and income, etc.

I had went about 10k over my citi TYP CL, and about 2-3k over my CSP before. No over limit fees were incurred, just that the balance above my CL had to be paid in full. I haven't exactly pushed the limits as to test how far they would let me go beyond my limit, since I ended up returning the Tiffany's immediately after it arrived.

Thanks for letting me know bout the free wine tasting as well. That's interesting Smiley Happy

+1. Every year in December I always go over the limit with Chase and it's been no hassle at all. I just call them up in advance and let them know I'd like to push through a 30k charge, and it's done. I then pay it off the next day to free up the CL.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.