cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa Signature Cards. How much personal attention will I get?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Visa Signature Cards. How much personal attention will I get?

Chase bank Visa Signature cards (No Fees).

Has anyone used the Signature service?
Would I be talking to Chase bank or Visa directly?
Is it the same type of service as Amex Platinum card but free?

Thanks.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Visa Signature Cards. How much personal attention will I get?

I haven't used it yet, but there is a number for visa concierge on the back of the card that is seperate from customer service.
Message 2 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

they can get you tickets that are sold out but you are going to pay premium prices.
I don't live in a city where you can't get reservations for a place to eat so don't know if they will get you in.
don't think they give you access to airport lounges like amex plat.
and how much they will allow you to charge over your cl is based on your past history with them like charging on an amex card.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I ask them to research and locate a product by verbal description. Ie, find me a business machine that will do this for me. Please find 2 or 3 so I can get a better price. I've looked everywhere and can't find one. You know stuff like that?
Message 4 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Do not know about stuff like that. call and ask what all they offer with there services
Message 5 of 9
wmarat
Valued Contributor

I've tried to use concierge service once through my BOA card. I sent email amd never been answered.
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 6 of 9
jaybird201
Established Contributor

Dare I say it, sound like you need an AmEx.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just made a call to Visa Signature. Just what I took from my brief conversation with them. Their services may include more than I heard in my brief conversation. I only asked for the basics.

Visa Signature from my understanding is like a 411 interactive operator directory for businesses that accept Visa cards. You can call them up and ask where can I do this, what kind of things in the area can I do for fun, can you find a store that does or sells this.

This service comes in really handy for people that travel. Kind of like a good GPS that looks up places of interest. It's a neat product that I'm not sure I would use. If you have a flood in your kitchen you can call Signature and ask for a plumber but limit your self to only plumbers that accept Visa. But if you can't find any plumbers they will try and find one for you. Stuff like that.

For the basics Visa Signature works kind of like a Retail GPS for Visa merchants. Like on Visa website they give an example. If you are out camping and it starts to rain and you have had enough, you can call Signature and say please find me a hotel closes to our location and make reservations, we're on our way. On the road and can't find a restaurant, call, ask where are places to eat?

As far as personal attention I think it's limited to finding locations not products in way of maybe a list of stores that might carry an item with no guaranty it will be in stock or if they carry it. I don't believe they will call the store for you and get back to you. But I do believe they will tell you where stores might be that could carry this item and that accept Visa cards. Smiley Happy

I pretty much know where most stuff is in the area I live and I don't travel much so I doubt I'd ever call Signature. If I traveled out of my area I would probably call often to find take out or eat in food places on the road if you don't have a GPS that does the same thing.

More about Visa Signature... LINK TO VISA SIGNATURE

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 09-29-2008 05:49 PM
Message 8 of 9
Miner
Frequent Contributor

But half the fun of traveling is wandering around looking for a place to eat.  I've ended up eating at places that under normal circumstances I would have never tried; and sometimes you are even pleasantly surprised. 
Current FICO8: EQ:782, TU:754, EX:767 | 1x 30 day late 6yrs ago
AAoA: 10 years; AAoOA: 13 months; Credit Length: 21 years
INQ Eq: 3 / Tu: 5 (4 for auto) / Ex: 9 (5 for auto)
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.