Frequent Contributor
dilettante

Re: Visa Signature card - what are these?

Jlu wrote:

Kind of going OT here but it is true the JPM Select cardholders will be converted to CSP within a year or so. I already have a CSP and when I asked if I could PC my JPM Select to the Palladium it sounded like a real possibility. Of course I'd likely need to move about $100k into a Chase Private Client account, but the EO sounded like I might be able to do just a straight PC from JPM Select -> Palladium without the need for a CPC account.

Sorry to keep it OT, but that would be a nice gesture by JPM for Select holders to have that option! Crossing my fingers for you if you did want the Palladium. Definitely higher AF ($595) but you would get a LOT more benefits for the $500.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}