Reply
Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,551
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Visa Signature vs Amex Platinum Concierge *Warning* Semi Long Story


Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

As much as I dislike Citi, I'd have to give the Trophy to Citi on this one.

 

Very good post Tanner.

 

 


+1

 

I like those real world feedbacks




Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,551
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Visa Signature vs Amex Platinum Concierge *Warning* Semi Long Story


drkaje wrote:

Fair test!

 

Funny, I didn't even know my Citi World Diamond Preferred came with some services. Called once to ask about low price gurantee and the lady was exteremely helpful.


I got an invite for this card today and the best thing of all, it's $0 AF




Senior Contributor
drkaje
Posts: 3,492
Registered: ‎07-25-2008
0

Re: Visa Signature vs Amex Platinum Concierge *Warning* Semi Long Story


CS800 wrote:

drkaje wrote:

Fair test!

 

Funny, I didn't even know my Citi World Diamond Preferred came with some services. Called once to ask about low price gurantee and the lady was exteremely helpful.


I got an invite for this card today and the best thing of all, it's $0 AF


It has 24/7 concierge. :smileyhappy:


Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,551
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Visa Signature vs Amex Platinum Concierge *Warning* Semi Long Story


drkaje wrote:

CS800 wrote:

drkaje wrote:

Fair test!

 

Funny, I didn't even know my Citi World Diamond Preferred came with some services. Called once to ask about low price gurantee and the lady was exteremely helpful.


I got an invite for this card today and the best thing of all, it's $0 AF


It has 24/7 concierge. :smileyhappy:


Can you beleive that $0 AF and all these perks. AMEX has some competition.




Established Contributor
TannerK
Posts: 1,275
Registered: ‎12-02-2010
0

Re: Visa Signature vs Amex Platinum Concierge *Warning* Semi Long Story

That J P Morgan select card has the concierge number on the card itself. They tout it as being an in house concierge. When attempting to register the card for the first time, I called and got "Welcome to the J P Morgan Executive line. Im XX, how may I help you" Then he seemed annoyed because he thought I was calling about sapphire... Lol

Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,551
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Visa Signature vs Amex Platinum Concierge *Warning* Semi Long Story


TannerK wrote:

That J P Morgan select card has the concierge number on the card itself. They tout it as being an in house concierge. When attempting to register the card for the first time, I called and got "Welcome to the J P Morgan Executive line. Im XX, how may I help you" Then he seemed annoyed because he thought I was calling about sapphire... Lol


Have you used the card much lately?




Established Contributor
TannerK
Posts: 1,275
Registered: ‎12-02-2010
0

Re: Visa Signature vs Amex Platinum Concierge *Warning* Semi Long Story

Plat or JP?

Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,551
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Visa Signature vs Amex Platinum Concierge *Warning* Semi Long Story

JP




Established Contributor
TannerK
Posts: 1,275
Registered: ‎12-02-2010
0

Re: Visa Signature vs Amex Platinum Concierge *Warning* Semi Long Story

Not a single swipe. They couldnt register it that day because they only had a phone I wasnt able to pick up on there profile. Ive been pretty busy the past 2 days and have been using sapphire and plat like crazy instead. I got the "DANG this card is heavy!" from a server. She then handed it to all the staff and passed it around. No one knows what the sapphire is but like it because its metal. If I hand them Plat... nothing happens. 

Senior Contributor
drkaje
Posts: 3,492
Registered: ‎07-25-2008
0

Re: Visa Signature vs Amex Platinum Concierge *Warning* Semi Long Story


TannerK wrote:

That J P Morgan select card has the concierge number on the card itself. They tout it as being an in house concierge. When attempting to register the card for the first time, I called and got "Welcome to the J P Morgan Executive line. Im XX, how may I help you" Then he seemed annoyed because he thought I was calling about sapphire... Lol


At least it wasn't "Peggy". :smileyhappy:


Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}