Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa Signature

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Visa Signature

Anyone have the Ebates and/or Amazon Visa Signature Cards? I want to know if they report the limit? Also could keep this topic up as a reference to any questions on Visa sigs if you want which is why I didn't put Ebates or Amazon Visa in the title.

TIA. Merry Christmas Eve.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Visa Signature

@Anonymous wrote:
Anyone have the Ebates and/or Amazon Visa Signature Cards? I want to know if they report the limit? Also could keep this topic up as a reference to any questions on Visa sigs if you want which is why I didn't put Ebates or Amazon Visa in the title.

Yes they report the limits.   As for keeping the topic 'up', threads stay active and die due to interest.  In reality, there is plenty of information here and elsewhere on Visa Signature.  You'll find plenty of info right at the Visa Signature web page.  I'll also add that while there seems to be a lot of fascination here about getting cards that are Visa Signatures and/or World Elite Mastercards, the vast majority of people will never use any of the benefits, not that they are that great in the first place.  CC companies like them because they can charge merchants a higher fee when customers use them.

Message 2 of 7
My_Fako
Established Contributor

I Totally agree

98% of people don't take advantage of World,Elite,Signature very often or at all. I've only used the extra benefits once, that was with concierge to find me Sold Out Blue Man Group tickets. 

Amex PRG NPSL I Chase Marriott $10k I Venture $15.3k I Amex BCE $10K I PNC 13K I Chase IHG $8.6k l Amazon $6k l Chase Hyatt 20k l US Bank Cash+ $13K I Barclays $12.6k I Venture $13k l Discover it $4.6k l Express Next $3.1k l Amex EverDay $15K l Cabelas 1k I Wayfair $17.1k I Walmart $8k l SG $9.8k l Target $3.6K I PP 2K l AU Shell Gas $900 opened in 1974 l Ex 704 Tu 698 Eq 667

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
Message 3 of 7
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes they report the limits.   As for keeping the topic 'up', threads stay active and die due to interest.  In reality, there is plenty of information here and elsewhere on Visa Signature.  You'll find plenty of info right at the Visa Signature web page.  I'll also add that while there seems to be a lot of fascination here about getting cards that are Visa Signatures and/or World Elite Mastercards, the vast majority of people will never use any of the benefits, not that they are that great in the first place.  CC companies like them because they can charge merchants a higher fee when customers use them.

Also I think that reporting limits is pretty universal now.   There was a time when Visa Sigs didn't, then BoA was the major hold out, but now they do as well, so this is a non issue.

To echo Irish: you need to remember that (outside of rebuilders) Visa Sig/WMC/WEMC are now very very common, as the banks prefer to issue them for the higher fees.   Because they are so widely available, it wouldn't make sense to have really really good and useful benefits....

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wasn't saying they are great or even better than Platinum cards or regular cards. Most ppl never use the benefits anyway. I see a lot of ppl on here get excited when they get the Sig version of cards but to me it isn't a big deal. If my post gave that impression idk how-didn't mention it-nor was I saying they are all that great. But since the benefits got brought up:

I think the warranty coverage is pretty kick a@@.
Rental car insurance waiver would be nice if I rent a car.

Other than that I don't use any of them much. In fact my US Bank one I wanted them to give me the platinum version and they wouldn't. It makes me mad they don't show you your available credit online or your limit. Stupid. I like to see the available credit.

Also... to add: i wasn't saying we had to keep this thread open...... I just was pointing out I titled it that way in case someone wanted to chime in on other ones besides USB or Ebates.
Message 5 of 7
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I wasn't saying they are great or even better than Platinum cards or regular cards. Most ppl never use the benefits anyway. I see a lot of ppl on here get excited when they get the Sig version of cards but to me it isn't a big deal. If my post gave that impression idk how-didn't mention it-nor was I saying they are all that great. But since the benefits got brought up:

I think the warranty coverage is pretty kick a@@.
Rental car insurance waiver would be nice if I rent a car.

Other than that I don't use any of them much. In fact my US Bank one I wanted them to give me the platinum version and they wouldn't. It makes me mad they don't show you your available credit online or your limit. Stupid. I like to see the available credit.

Also... to add: i wasn't saying we had to keep this thread open...... I just was pointing out I titled it that way in case someone wanted to chime in on other ones besides USB or Ebates.

Auto rental waiver is the same for both Plat and Sig, see https://usa.visa.com/support/consumer/card-benefits.html#3

Re warranty:  as you see from the link, some plat cards cover this as well.  But as for it's kick-ass ness or otherwise, that depends on how easy it is to use.   YMMV here but yes, potentially worthwhile although extended warranty coverage (for longer) is also often cheap.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Chase Amazon Visa Signature does report.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.