Did you mean: 

Visa black card no longer - now Luxury card

tag
Existentialist
Frequent Contributor

Re: Visa black card no longer - now Luxury card

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm a Visa Black card holder (please reserve judgement)... Just went to blackcard.com to check my account and see it's now becoming Luxury Card... anyone else seen this or heard about the upcoming changes that are TBA?

Sounds like op has had issues with myfico members before from his/her card. yikes. heheheheSmiley Very Happy

LOL. Was thinking same thing.

Message 11 of 31
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Callandra wrote:

Barclays is really revamping their cards...first Arrival, now this! Maybe they'll make Luxury card more competitive (or at least lower the AF??)! 

*not counting on it though..

If they lowered the AF considerably (within range of similar products) and had some competitive usefulness and/or tangible benefits, sure...why not Smiley Tongue

I know Finstar you will wait for the right moment Smiley Very Happy

Who Me.gif

Oh I'm definitely curious Mia Smiley Wink  If it's a decent product in the end (or after life LOL), sure.  In its previous form, no no.

Message 12 of 31
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

So are they re-branding due to not being such a positive product and less that desired results or loose said litigation/lawsuit from I am guessing Centurion bank for trademark infringement?  Hopefully whatever it is has a lower AF along with alot better benefits..  Wonder what Barclay's is up to without the Arrival or arrival+ card being offered currently along with this?

Message 13 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

A pig with lipstick on it is still a pig.

Message 14 of 31
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, but what *IF* the pig flies!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Then it would be a "Khazer" A pig that doesn't fly straight.

Message 16 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, but what *IF* the pig flies!  Smiley Very Happy

Well according to the commercial I just saw, you get Doritos if the pig flies!Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was checking my new Ritz against some of the biggies and your's was mentioned too.  I did see they were changing it.  Looks like it's still on the same scale maybe some different perk?  New look? 

Message 18 of 31
mxp114
Valued Contributor

I wouldn't be surprised if this Luxury Card launches as a Visa Infinite and watch how quickly people will be begging to apply for it lol

Message 19 of 31
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@mxp114 wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if this Luxury Card launches as a Visa Infinite and watch how quickly people will be begging to apply for it lol

You could be onto something here mxp!

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.