Did you mean: 

Vitacost MasterCard Arrived!!!

tag
amdm2013
Frequent Contributor

Re: Vitacost MasterCard Arrived!!!

@Creditaddict wrote:

That was Super Fast!!! 

Im im actually very excited and swapped out my Navy card in my wallet for it so I can meet the $500 spend bonus! Smiley Happy

Congrats Creditaddict! Are they sensitive to inqs and new accounts? What were your scores/inqs/new accounts when you got the pop-up? Thanks.

CSP: $20k / BarclayCard WMC: $20k / US Bank Sig: $12k / Diners Club: $10k / Macy's: $10k / CapOne QS: $8k / Sportsman's Visa: $7.5k / Overstock: $7.4k / Citi DP: $3.6k / US Bank LOC: $2.5k / Cabela's: $2k / Bank of Hawaii AmEx: $1.6k / Chase Marriott: $1.5k / Amazon Visa: $500
Message 21 of 25
BigBS
Senior Contributor

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

Received my Vitacost MC on Saturday.  CK showed them reporting as of this morning on TU.  Interesting that the opening date shows December 31, 1969 - for reference I was only a year old, but should definitely help the AAoA.

That is the beginning of time. At least, on Unix systems in the USA. Time began Jan 1, 1970 GMT, and since the USA is a few hours behind GMT, our computer dates at the start of time would be on Dec 31, 1969.

Dates exist prior to the beginning of time, but they are stored as negative values.

So, does that make me older than dirt? Smiley LOL

Seriously, was just pointing that out because on top of getting a high CL with an SP you should definitely help your AAoA.  Wonder if those with a thin file that get approved for this card see a big jump in FICO score?

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 22 of 25
BigBS
Senior Contributor

@amdm2013 wrote:
Are they sensitive to inqs and new accounts? What were your scores to get the pop-up? Thanks.

I had 2 INQs and scores over 780.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 23 of 25
amdm2013
Frequent Contributor

@BigBS wrote:

@amdm2013 wrote:
Are they sensitive to inqs and new accounts? What were your scores to get the pop-up? Thanks.

I had 2 INQs and scores over 780.

Thanks.

CSP: $20k / BarclayCard WMC: $20k / US Bank Sig: $12k / Diners Club: $10k / Macy's: $10k / CapOne QS: $8k / Sportsman's Visa: $7.5k / Overstock: $7.4k / Citi DP: $3.6k / US Bank LOC: $2.5k / Cabela's: $2k / Bank of Hawaii AmEx: $1.6k / Chase Marriott: $1.5k / Amazon Visa: $500
Message 24 of 25
nyancat
Established Contributor

@BigBS wrote:

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

Received my Vitacost MC on Saturday.  CK showed them reporting as of this morning on TU.  Interesting that the opening date shows December 31, 1969 - for reference I was only a year old, but should definitely help the AAoA.

That is the beginning of time. At least, on Unix systems in the USA. Time began Jan 1, 1970 GMT, and since the USA is a few hours behind GMT, our computer dates at the start of time would be on Dec 31, 1969.

Dates exist prior to the beginning of time, but they are stored as negative values.

So, does that make me older than dirt? Smiley LOL

Seriously, was just pointing that out because on top of getting a high CL with an SP you should definitely help your AAoA.  Wonder if those with a thin file that get approved for this card see a big jump in FICO score?

I can't imagine it lasting the next time the card reports. Something went wrong with their computer system and the time value was 0, but that won't be the case again - I imagine.

American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $11,000; American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday - £3,000; American Express Rewards Credit Card - £7,500; Aqua Reward Mastercard - £3,500; Bank of America Travel Rewards - $5,000; Barclaycard Freedom Rewards - £3,500; Citi Forward - $5,800; Discover It - $10,000; Halifax Clarity - £1,500; HSBC Platinum with Rewards - $5,000, MBNA Everyday Plus - £3,500
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.