Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vitacost, what is going on?

tag
sideshowmer
Established Member

Vitacost, what is going on?

I have also received the notice today about the card being discontinued,what is going on with them? I just got the card and I have always paid balance in full, so what do I do now? Should I cancel card so it reflects that I canceled it or should I just pay my last balance and have company cancel it?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

Re: Vitacost, what is going on?

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Vitacost-Discontinued/td-p/3196746

Might want to check this out and see what others are doing.

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 2 of 7
sideshowmer
Established Member

That is where I went first, lots of complaints, not much answer

Message 3 of 7
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

I saw several people who closed preemptively to prevent the "closed by grantor" desigation. I also saw that someone asked Comenity why and they said it was all on Vitacost's end. 

...to me thats a good amount of info (and I just skimmed considering I don't have that card).

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 4 of 7
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@sideshowmer wrote:

Gdale reports Vitacost decided to discontinue the credit product.  Comenity doesn't do product changes.  What other info are you searching for?

Message 5 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@sideshowmer wrote:

Gdale reports Vitacost decided to discontinue the credit product.  Comenity doesn't do product changes.  What other info are you searching for?

Smiley Happy

I have not gotten the notice yet.

Message 6 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.