Established Contributor
n777ua

Re: Von Maur Charge CL?

lucasg186 wrote:

We have one of these stores coming to GA.  I'd never heard of them before.  It looks like it's getting close to opening - I can't wait to check it out and maybe apply for their card.

They have the nicest associates of any department store I've ever been too.  Just be ready to pay what I call the 'Von Maur' premium.  But, they also have great sales every once in a while too.  I really don't know of anyone who doesn't like VM.

Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE $19.7k, Amex HH Surpass $11.3k, Amex Simply Cash Business $3k, Chase Ink Bold $15k (flex)Chase Sapphire Preffered $26k, Citi Diamond $13.3k, Citi TY Preferred $10.5k, Virgin Atlantic Amex $8k, Discover Motiva $10k, Boa World Elite $10k, US Bank Visa $4.1k, GE Amazon $4k, GE Lowes $6k, BillMeLater $5.3k, Target $.2k, CapOne $2k Von Maur NPSL,
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Von Maur Charge CL?

Associates are very nice

no interest credit card

no fees on credit card for being late or anything... my friend defaulted, a year later went back and paid the balance and they opened the card back up to charging!

Free UPS Shipping

Free Gift Wrap

10 month equal payment contracts for I believe any order over $500.

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 686 Prosper(10-30-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}