Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WALMART AND SAMS CLUB

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WALMART AND SAMS CLUB

If I have a wlamrt card, can I use it at sams club gas station fjust for the gas or do i have to have memebership with sams club too to use the walmart card for gas?

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WALMART AND SAMS CLUB

ashabbir1 wrote:
If I have a wlamrt card, can I use it at sams club gas station fjust for the gas or do i have to have memebership with sams club too to use the walmart card for gas?

Thanks

No, you can use the Wal-Mart card there.  The only problem is that you will not get the discount on the gas since you're not a Sam's Club member.  My family has the memberships and they're ok but if you don't have one I wouldn't think you're missing out on too much.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply. Dont you have to swipe your sams club card first at the gas station and then use the walmart card? or Can I just use the walmart card at the sams gas station?

thanks

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

In Arkansas you have to swipe your Sams Club membership card first to acivate the pump and can only use a credit card or shopping card, no cash.  I think the credit card can be a sams or walmart.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont have sams club membership and I just got my wlamrt card. Sams club gas station is like one block away from my house. Wlamrt gas station is 40 miles from my house.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

you can get the $0.03/gal discount with wal-mart giftcard but I think some of wal-mart branded cc also may get a cash back bonus above 1% also I'm not sure
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.