Valued Contributor
ashabbir1

WALMART AND SAMS CLUB

If I have a wlamrt card, can I use it at sams club gas station fjust for the gas or do i have to have memebership with sams club too to use the walmart card for gas?

Thanks

New Contributor
hunting_bears

Re: WALMART AND SAMS CLUB

ashabbir1 wrote:
If I have a wlamrt card, can I use it at sams club gas station fjust for the gas or do i have to have memebership with sams club too to use the walmart card for gas?

Thanks

No, you can use the Wal-Mart card there.  The only problem is that you will not get the discount on the gas since you're not a Sam's Club member.  My family has the memberships and they're ok but if you don't have one I wouldn't think you're missing out on too much.
Valued Contributor
ashabbir1

Thanks for your reply. Dont you have to swipe your sams club card first at the gas station and then use the walmart card? or Can I just use the walmart card at the sams gas station?

thanks

sinkerslingers

In Arkansas you have to swipe your Sams Club membership card first to acivate the pump and can only use a credit card or shopping card, no cash.  I think the credit card can be a sams or walmart.
Valued Contributor
ashabbir1

I dont have sams club membership and I just got my wlamrt card. Sams club gas station is like one block away from my house. Wlamrt gas station is 40 miles from my house.

Established Contributor

you can get the $0.03/gal discount with wal-mart giftcard but I think some of wal-mart branded cc also may get a cash back bonus above 1% also I'm not sure
People say "Only apply for credit you NEED"

I say "apply for credit you have PRATICAL use of"

I don't have AMEX card because I don't want a card that suffers from PMS

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+