Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WALMART UPGRADE! DISCOVER!!!FINALLY

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: WALMART UPGRADE! DISCOVER!!!FINALLY

Maybe yours is a week behind - remember I called last week and was told it should arrive in 7-14 days. When you called they told you it was being mailed 9-12, sounds like a second wave.

I know you want your new plastic.
Message 91 of 191
texasman07
Established Contributor

I think it's more of a " a medal" or something ! Through my journey from bad credit to rebuilding credit to now good credit it's a milestone! I want it ! Lol
Message 92 of 191
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 93 of 191
texasman07
Established Contributor

Thank you! I'm sure my little orange card will show up online this week. It's funny too because my first Walmart card was auto Cli again to 5000.00 and has never been upgraded. My one that is being upgraded I rarely used and has a CL of 2100
Message 94 of 191
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 95 of 191
CS800
Super Contributor

I'm annoyed at GE. I have a good CL with them. Had the card over 1 year now, good use, good payments. I use it ojnce a month to buy something at wally.

No love for me

Message 96 of 191
texasman07
Established Contributor

Call and ask if u have any upgrade available. I called SAMs and they told me yes .
Message 97 of 191
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Mine shows it was mailed also. I can't tell if my CL will stay the same as I can't log in to see the details on that account. As I was about to write this Cap1 called. I requested  a product change to the Quick Silver on FaceBook . It was a painless 5 minute call and approved for Master card Quick Silver no annual fee. So far a great day now if the Walmart Discover comes in the mail it will be even a better day.Smiley Happy

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 98 of 191
texasman07
Established Contributor

Mine still not showing when I log in. Anyone else ?
Message 99 of 191
Poozie121
Contributor

@texasman07 wrote:
Thank you! I'm sure my little orange card will show up online this week. It's funny too because my first Walmart card was auto Cli again to 5000.00 and has never been upgraded. My one that is being upgraded I rarely used and has a CL of 2100

Do you have 2 walmart cards? I am curious because i have thought about trying to app for the wally discover - currently have the store card.

Gardening until 8/10/2014! I love this forum!!!! EX- 687 TU-688 EQ - 680 ...all pulls 12/2013 (myfico)
Ch 7 discharge - 12/11. Discover $6k, DCU $3k, Barclays rewards $3k, Barclays Sallie Mae $3k Sony Visa $2500 Capital One Quicksilver $5 Capital One Venture One $3k, best buy mastercard1000

Message 100 of 191
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.