Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAMU Business CC

tag
HUMPTYZ
Valued Member

WAMU Business CC

Anyone have it, if so has it been a good card? I just was approved for one with better terms and  CL than my first equity so I hope it is worth it. I got a pre approval and I also have a personal card with them. I also had a paid charge off with providian 7 years ago but am one of the lucky ones they didn't blacklist. Any input would be great thanks.
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: WAMU Business CC

got the pre-approval last year and was instantly declined.
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

My mother got a pre-approved offer in the mail last week.  Applied on line, declined.....  her scores are all over 700.  Plus...... she had a wamu visa with perfect history for 8 months.
Message 3 of 14
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I guess we all learn.....Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a pre-approval for the same card and was accepted for a $3500.00 initial CL, and have been with them for awhile and have been quite satisfied with it (and they have good customer service as well)
Message 5 of 14
HUMPTYZ
Valued Member

First Equity satrted me at 1000 CL and WAMU gave me a 4500 CL also 0% on transfers and purchases for 12 mo beats first equity by far.  This is only my 3rd business cc I have established so I feel pretty good, I think my scores were around 670 but I haven't pulled them lately.
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@HUMPTYZ wrote:
First Equity satrted me at 1000 CL and WAMU gave me a 4500 CL also 0% on transfers and purchases for 12 mo beats first equity by far. This is only my 3rd business cc I have established so I feel pretty good, I think my scores were around 670 but I haven't pulled them lately.

yeah when i got my wamu, i was a 649 if i remember right.
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

YEAH...GOT DECLINED FOR A WAMU CARD CAUSE OF A PROVIDIAN ACCOUNT.....THAT WAS PAID OFF IN 2001.....THEY CAN BLACKLIST YOU!
Message 8 of 14
HUMPTYZ
Valued Member

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I got a pre-approval for the same card and was accepted for a $3500.00 initial CL, and have been with them for awhile and have been quite satisfied with it (and they have good customer service as well)
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Tovya  how have they been for CLI's? how long have you had the card?

Message Edited by HUMPTYZ on 06-05-2008 01:11 PM
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

i've had it for awhile, and they tend to be an every 3 to 6 month CLI... I just spend tons of money on it and pay in full (they post on the 27th of every month) and that seems to give them the incentive to give me pretty frequent CLIs.

The only thing that disappointed me about them is it takes many, many months before it shows up on your CR. 3 months if I remember right.
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.