Valued Member
HUMPTYZ

WAMU Business CC

Anyone have it, if so has it been a good card? I just was approved for one with better terms and  CL than my first equity so I hope it is worth it. I got a pre approval and I also have a personal card with them. I also had a paid charge off with providian 7 years ago but am one of the lucky ones they didn't blacklist. Any input would be great thanks.
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: WAMU Business CC

got the pre-approval last year and was instantly declined.
Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Regular Contributor
turbowrx

My mother got a pre-approved offer in the mail last week.  Applied on line, declined.....  her scores are all over 700.  Plus...... she had a wamu visa with perfect history for 8 months.
Super Contributor
concorduser

I guess we all learn.....:smileyhappy:
New Contributor
Tovya

I got a pre-approval for the same card and was accepted for a $3500.00 initial CL, and have been with them for awhile and have been quite satisfied with it (and they have good customer service as well)
*I used to dread being a member of the 700 Club because I thought it came included with a Pat Robertson blow up doll... the very thought scared me into bad credit.*
Valued Member
HUMPTYZ

First Equity satrted me at 1000 CL and WAMU gave me a 4500 CL also 0% on transfers and purchases for 12 mo beats first equity by far.  This is only my 3rd business cc I have established so I feel pretty good, I think my scores were around 670 but I haven't pulled them lately.
New Contributor
Tovya

HUMPTYZ wrote:
First Equity satrted me at 1000 CL and WAMU gave me a 4500 CL also 0% on transfers and purchases for 12 mo beats first equity by far. This is only my 3rd business cc I have established so I feel pretty good, I think my scores were around 670 but I haven't pulled them lately.

yeah when i got my wamu, i was a 649 if i remember right.
*I used to dread being a member of the 700 Club because I thought it came included with a Pat Robertson blow up doll... the very thought scared me into bad credit.*
Frequent Contributor
molly73

YEAH...GOT DECLINED FOR A WAMU CARD CAUSE OF A PROVIDIAN ACCOUNT.....THAT WAS PAID OFF IN 2001.....THEY CAN BLACKLIST YOU!
Valued Member
HUMPTYZ

[ Edited ]
__________________________________________________________________________________________

I got a pre-approval for the same card and was accepted for a $3500.00 initial CL, and have been with them for awhile and have been quite satisfied with it (and they have good customer service as well)
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Tovya  how have they been for CLI's? how long have you had the card?

Message Edited by HUMPTYZ on 06-05-2008 01:11 PM
New Contributor
Tovya

i've had it for awhile, and they tend to be an every 3 to 6 month CLI... I just spend tons of money on it and pay in full (they post on the 27th of every month) and that seems to give them the incentive to give me pretty frequent CLIs.

The only thing that disappointed me about them is it takes many, many months before it shows up on your CR. 3 months if I remember right.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}