Valued Member
HUMPTYZ

Re: WAMU Business CC

do they report to personal or business? I hope just business.

Established Contributor
KingAdrock

I've been lightly considering this card, mainly because the pre-app letters for it just won't stop...

And what's this about GOOD customer service? That would be a huge development for a WaMu card, their CS is notoriously horrid.

Until they officially renounce financial reviews, I won't touch Amex with a thirty nine and a half foot pole.
New Contributor
Tovya

Well it depends actually. In my case they reported both, but my company is an LLC (taxed as a sole proprietor, but with its own tax id), I think if you have an S or C corp, then it only posts to your biz CR.
*I used to dread being a member of the 700 Club because I thought it came included with a Pat Robertson blow up doll... the very thought scared me into bad credit.*
Valued Member
HUMPTYZ

I also am a LLC so we will see. None of my others have posted to personal so I didn't figure this one would. I hope not we are in the process of building a home and really didn't want any new accounts showing up but I guess if I show it is for business and not personal it shouldn't be a problem. Maybe I will have to ask over on the mortgage forum ar ask our LO.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+