Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAMU Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WAMU Card

does anyone know which CA wamu tends to look at - looking for a card for my husband that will have a decent CL
TU - 681
eq - 636
ex - 645

Also, will a new card hurt his score alot?  Last one applied for was Orchard almost a year ago (only 500).  Prior to that, no new credit pulls for years.  Those would be his only 2 cards open.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WAMU Card

WaMu tends to pull TU tho in some areas they pull EX.  I would give it a shot.  WaMu is one of y favorite cards and have been very generous with CLIs. I believe my TU score was about 650 when I applied.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm happy with them. Good credit lines. Friendly service. Free PFICO scores. EX or TU inqs. Smiley Happy

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 09-28-2007 06:11 AM
Message 3 of 7
timber
Regular Contributor

Received pre-approval letter - applied online and got instant approval for $10500 CL with 0% BT until 1/2009 and APR of 9.9%. Have BK dishcharged 2/2004, they pulled my EX with Fico of 629 (TU-665, EQ-645). Got my welcome kit and Red Visa platinum card in 7 days. Heard good things about WaMu and look forward to building a lasting relationship with them.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

timber wrote:
Received pre-approval letter - applied online and got instant approval for $10500 CL with 0% BT until 1/2009 and APR of 9.9%. Have BK dishcharged 2/2004, they pulled my EX with Fico of 629 (TU-665, EQ-645). Got my welcome kit and Red Visa platinum card in 7 days. Heard good things about WaMu and look forward to building a lasting relationship with them.

Which card did you apply for? Duh never mind!!!  LOL!!

Message Edited by Brammy on 09-28-2007 09:27 AM
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all of your help.  Applied online and got a $5500 cl - Yeah!
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a WaMu card since the days of Providian. With Providian I had a CL of $3,200, but after the buy out, in Feb.2007, they dropped my CL down to $1,320. Upset me terribly but at the time, I was credit challenged, lol. I'm not now. I've been receiving BT offers twice weekly now for about 3 weeks, and have been afraid to act on it. Maybe I should start a new message on this. Wondering what to do, running around in circles over this one, as the WaMu card is one of my best, imo
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.