Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAMU Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WAMU Credit Card

Stefan,

Hope they didnt charge you extra for payments at the bank.

Thanks
Message 21 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Miah,

Thank you for the awesome response.

Everybody rocks in this forum.

Thanks
Message 22 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

I havent used my card since November, but I made some significant purchases then and have since have paid the balance to zero. I got the card at the end of October/beginning of November. I plan on using the card sparingly next month. I have never been late. What odds do I have of getting a CLI??? Especially since I have not workhorsed the card.

Message Edited by landocalrissian on 03-11-2008 10:41 AM
Message 23 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

lando, I got a Visa from them the same time you got your card. I'm letting mine simmer for 6 or 7 months without rocking the boat and see what happens. I'm still working my balance down from Christmas shopping.
Message 24 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Syl, you got your card at the end of October/beginning of November of 2007. You have received a CLI increase already???? I think I remember you saying a while back that you did.
Message 25 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Syl, you got your card at the end of October/beginning of November of 2007. You have received a CLI increase already???? I think I remember you saying a while back that you did.

Nononononononononono. I'm afraid to do anything like that to it, until it gets older.

I got a cli from Cap1, J.C.Penny and HSBC at that time, not WaMu. The October-December time frame was crazy for me. I did so much stuff I'm afraid to squeak to anybody right now. lol
Message 26 of 62
orl2185
Established Contributor

cheddar wrote:

quizzer wrote:
One more question - if for some reason i'm unable to do the electronic payment, can i go to the wamu physical branch and make the card payment?

Thanks

I don't know the answer to this one.  Sorry.

The answer is simply yes.  I do it all the time here in NYC
Message 27 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like everyone is having positive experiences with WAMU...I will update after applying.

Thanks
Message 28 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

All,

I applied  now and got the standard message saying " we will let you know in 2-4 weeks".

What does this indicate? Approval or Denial?

when and how do i get to know about the status and if approved the CL?

Thanks
Message 29 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Quizzer

u can pay not only from wamu checkings acct ,u can pay from other bank accts too
DW is been using wamu cc n paying monthly bill from DCU checkings acct.
they won't give CLI regularly/frequently.

Have a Nice Day

Message Edited by HI-ALL on 03-12-2008 10:45 AM
Message 30 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.