Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAMU FREE FICO SCORES...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WAMU FREE FICO SCORES...

The scores are also a month behind (3 to 6 weeks) and place a little more emphasis on credit cards than your classic FICO. 

The FICO from myFICO is also the Classic 98 version-
You PFICO is based on the Classic 04 version,

PittsburgPamela wrote:
I also have the Wamu card and see that credit score.  Wamu says my score is 752 but my actual Transunion score, that I just got a week ago, says it is 765.  I wonder why there is such a big difference between them.  I could understand if I had some minor baddies related to credit cards but, I don't.  Only one bad, an auto loan that I co-signed for and paid off 7 years ago when the borrower (my daughter) defaulted.  That will be coming off in Dec of this year.

Message 41 of 45
MsKmm00
Regular Contributor

Which score model do lenders look at when you apply for a debt consolidation loan or HELOC?
Message 42 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

The FICO you get from myFICO

Equifax          Beacon 5.0  - Same Ver as myFICO
Trans Union  FICO Classic 04 - Newer than myFICO-
myFICO uses FICO Classic 98 currently

Experian        FICO v2 -Same Ver as myFICO

I heard a rumor that myFICO is putting in the Classic 04 version for TU soon- 

MsKmm00 wrote:
Which score model do lenders look at when you apply for a debt consolidation loan or HELOC?

Message 43 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have noticed that my Phico and Fico usually run neck and neck with TU. Right now they are only about 4 points off from each other.
Message 44 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I realize this is a long pause in reply, but myFICO is over 30 points lower than my WAMU fico.
Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.