Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAMU FREE FICO SCORES...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WAMU FREE FICO SCORES...

Hmmmm, that is interesting. I guess they are making me wait because I have good things coming from them. Oh well IDK, they are not really my fav but not really my worst so ok. Maybe I just need to make the card a little more active, so they can notice me. I think I can use them for my daily starbucks trips, that definitely should help in the activety dept.Smiley Very Happy

Message 31 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I posted the details on my latest disappointment on FICO vs. PFICO.

Now I'm upping my recognition to 3 scoring catagories: FICO, FAKO, and PFICO.

Kind of shakes one's confidence, doesn't it?
Message 32 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

jaybee wrote:
Hmmmm, that is interesting. I guess they are making me wait because I have good things coming from them. Oh well IDK, they are not really my fav but not really my worst so ok. Maybe I just need to make the card a little more active, so they can notice me. I think I can use them for my daily starbucks trips, that definitely should help in the activety dept.Smiley Very Happy

I don't hold out a lot of hope for my increase this time around simply because I tok a PFICO hit on opening my latest card.  Either way won' close this one, as I said, they have been really good to me IMHO

Message 33 of 45
dizzier
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Open a card for a score...nah!!! Basically the only thing you can do is track your progress regardless of where it comes from. The CBs update instantly and something can change over night and you may notbe aware for days. Jsut pay on time more than min and don't get app happy and keep uti down and everyone should be fine. Just keep in mind that the credit card industry uses a different scoring formula than the FICO you see here and changes on your credt cards may effect your bankcard score more than your FICO classic

Message Edited by Brammy on 11-17-2007 05:12 PM

good sound practical advice

Until Chase lowers my ridiculously high APR they can kiss my patootie! Their card has been retired to the sockdrawer. Smiley Mad
Message 34 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with previous posters" i would never open account only to get a free fico, but it might sway me if i were interested in a card with the same features, minus the FICO. I currently have a WAMU card so i enjoy the free TU-PFICO. Does anyone know of CC that currently offer's a free FICO for EX or EQ.
Message 35 of 45
Kris1228
Regular Contributor

Recieved my card, 30 minutes later activated online access at wamucard.com and my Experian bancard fico was there but no other data about my report or anything..
FICO's - 3/14/14 TU 795 4/17/14 EQ:805 3/7/14 EX: 801

Baddies all Gone
Message 36 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

GB wrote:
I agree with previous posters" i would never open account only to get a free fico, but it might sway me if i were interested in a card with the same features, minus the FICO. I currently have a WAMU card so i enjoy the free TU-PFICO. Does anyone know of CC that currently offer's a free FICO for EX or EQ.

WaMu is the only card that offers a free FICO/PFICO of any kind.

The WaMu PFICO comes either from TU or EX.  Which one you get varies from cardholder to cardholder.

Message 37 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kris,

you will get the detais after 2-3 months.

Thanks,
Sampath
Message 38 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

My EX FICO disappeared the second month Smiley Mad

Now - both my Visa and MC both have the TU PFICO

Never had detail on the EX score

cheddar wrote:

GB wrote:

WaMu is the only card that offers a free FICO/PFICO of any kind.

The WaMu PFICO comes either from TU or EX.  Which one you get varies from cardholder to cardholder.

Message 39 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also have the Wamu card and see that credit score.  Wamu says my score is 752 but my actual Transunion score, that I just got a week ago, says it is 765.  I wonder why there is such a big difference between them.  I could understand if I had some minor baddies related to credit cards but, I don't.  Only one bad, an auto loan that I co-signed for and paid off 7 years ago when the borrower (my daughter) defaulted.  That will be coming off in Dec of this year.

Message 40 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.