Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAMU Platinum MC to Chase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WAMU Platinum MC to Chase

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks to everyone..I just called chase and converted my wamu to freedom with ultimate rewards card.

I will get the new cards soon with the same numbers, history retained and no inquiry.

I have to enroll for the 5% quarterly bonus....Please tell me how and what to choose between points and cash?

Glad to read you were able to have a product change. Did it require a hard pull or (additional hold time to check for your options Smiley Happy). Awhile ago board members were able to product change their WaMu product with minimal to no hassle, then I was reading where that had changed. Please advise of your experience.

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Surprisingly it was quick and no hard pull.

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've always been afraid to call them and call

attention to myself since were doing lots of strange

stuff 

I'd really like to combine my cards for a rewards.

Message 13 of 18
gymbo731
Regular Contributor

My Wa-Mu card is also a Flexible rewards card which they just re-newed! I thought they weren't offering that card anymore?? I thought for sure when it expired I was going to be given either a freedom or a slate card, but it is a flex. I don't know if I should just keep this and be happy, or should I call them up and ask about conversion?

Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whats the difference between Chase flexible rewards and freedom with ultimate rewards cards?

Message 15 of 18
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks to everyone..I just called chase and converted my wamu to freedom with ultimate rewards card.

I will get the new cards soon with the same numbers, history retained and no inquiry.

I have to enroll for the 5% quarterly bonus....Please tell me how and what to choose between points and cash?

The perks of points is you will be able to take advantage of the 5% bonus and convert it back to cash rewards instead of the typical 1% cash earnings.  So, you get a few extra $ out of the points you wouldn't if you just do cash rewards for 1%.  Just have to remember to sign up for the new quarter since they don't automatically enroll you every quarter.

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the explanation.

The phone rep enrolled me in the current quarter bonus. How and Where do I make the selection as points instead of cash?

Message 17 of 18
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

They did it when you enrolled in the 5% bonus.  Just sign up every 1/4 for the new bonus.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.