Valued Member
HUMPTYZ

WAMU QUESTION

I got an alert from TC today that wamu did a hard pull on experian on 6/15. I opened a new business CC with them on the 5th and had an inquiry from that but have not done anything that should generate a hard on the 15th. What do you think this is and should I be concerned.
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Re: WAMU QUESTION

I'd look directly at the report and look at the INQ's--

Look closely at the dates - I bet it was just a delayed alert and they only pulled on the 5th-
Valued Member
HUMPTYZ

no they pulled on the 5th and the 15th there are 2 inquiries.
New Contributor
Tovya

I'd go to a local Wamu branch and discuss it with them first to see what the deal is. Don't call them, as their phone reps are very uneducated, and mostly say "I'm sorry for the inconvenience". And their escalations dept. (aka 'supervisors') aren't any more helpful.

Because you actually applied for and received a biz CC, it won't do any good to contest the second inquiry (I've tried before with TU, and all you can do is declare fraud, which would be a bogus claim anyway).

The local branch manager might be able to help... they did with me.
*I used to dread being a member of the 700 Club because I thought it came included with a Pat Robertson blow up doll... the very thought scared me into bad credit.*

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}