Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Established Contributor
Posts: 512
Registered: ‎06-08-2007
0

WAMU Transunion FICO

Since I received my card form WAMU, I can see my score but it always says that detailed info is unavailable. Is this how it's supposed to work? I'm glad they give the true FICO though so at least I don't have to spend $15 on here to get my TU score. Between WAMU and TC, I have Transunion covered.
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 427
Registered: ‎08-09-2007
0

Re: WAMU Transunion FICO



Takunda1 wrote:
Since I received my card form WAMU, I can see my score but it always says that detailed info is unavailable. Is this how it's supposed to work? I'm glad they give the true FICO though so at least I don't have to spend $15 on here to get my TU score. Between WAMU and TC, I have Transunion covered.


How long have you had your WAMU card? When I first got mine in March, it had the FICO score with detailed info unavailable until the next time the score was updated (about a month later). At that time, everything showed up okay.
FICO SCORES 10/13/2007: TU 661 / EQ 637 / EX 617)
FICO SCORES 11/11/2007: TU 669 / EQ 637 / EX 623 (Looking for 700)
Fico Scores 01/04/2008: TU 667 12/23/2007 / EQ 628 / EX 617
Regular Contributor
Posts: 127
Registered: ‎05-12-2007
0

Re: WAMU Transunion FICO

Please be advised that these scores from WaMu/Trans Union are what's known as "fako scores."  They are usually a bit higher than your actual and legitimate FICO scores that you must pay to obtain from MyFICO.com.  It is, however, a good information tool to allow you to see how your score goes up and down each much, depending upon your credit utilization.  Although the reason codes are very general, I happen to like this service provided by WaMu since it lets you see your last 12 months worth of info.  But utilize it only informational purposes.
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 16,385
Registered: ‎03-12-2007
0

Re: WAMU Transunion FICO



VLGaffEsq wrote:
Please be advised that these scores from WaMu/Trans Union are what's known as "fako scores."  They are usually a bit higher than your actual and legitimate FICO scores that you must pay to obtain from MyFICO.com.  It is, however, a good information tool to allow you to see how your score goes up and down each much, depending upon your credit utilization.  Although the reason codes are very general, I happen to like this service provided by WaMu since it lets you see your last 12 months worth of info.  But utilize it only informational purposes.


Nope! The score at WAMU's site is PFICO, a credit card enhanced score.
Credit Profile - FICO 08 Scores (03-26-2015): EQ 814, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 27 years ~ AAoA: 13 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: TU 1


Credit Cards: Amex BCP ~ Amex Clear ~ Amex Platinum ~ Barclay Ring World Mastercard ~ Chase Freedom Signature Visa ~ CITI Dividend World Mastercard ~ FIA Fidelity Investment Platinum Visa ~ First Hawaiian Bank Gold Visa
Contributor
Posts: 111
Registered: ‎05-13-2007
0

Re: WAMU Transunion FICO

Fused is right. It is a true fico score. The P stands for Providian.
Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 5,436
Registered: ‎03-10-2007
0

Re: WAMU Transunion FICO

[ Edited ]


VLGaffEsq wrote:
Please be advised that these scores from WaMu/Trans Union are what's known as "fako scores."  They are usually a bit higher than your actual and legitimate FICO scores that you must pay to obtain from MyFICO.com.  It is, however, a good information tool to allow you to see how your score goes up and down each much, depending upon your credit utilization.  Although the reason codes are very general, I happen to like this service provided by WaMu since it lets you see your last 12 months worth of info.  But utilize it only informational purposes.


These are not FAKO scores, what these are are the real BankCard FICO scores.  They will differ from your true FICO score.  My TU FICO is 704  my TU BankCard is lower. There are several different models of REAL FICO scores.  You have the BankCard, the Classic , the Auto enhanced.....


Message Edited by Brammy on 08-18-2007 05:54 PM
New Contributor
Posts: 67
Registered: ‎07-27-2007
0

Re: WAMU Transunion FICO

PFICO isn't Providian FICO. P is for Precision, which is the Precision Scoring model used by TransUnion.
Established Contributor
Posts: 512
Registered: ‎06-08-2007
0

Re: WAMU Transunion FICO



sleigh17 wrote:

How long have you had your WAMU card? When I first got mine in March, it had the FICO score with detailed info unavailable until the next time the score was updated (about a month later). At that time, everything showed up okay.
 
Oh okay thanx. I just got my card about a week ago. I guess I'll wait till next month then.

Contributor
Posts: 102
Registered: ‎07-10-2007
0

Re: WAMU Transunion FICO

So, do most Credit Cards use PFICO or regular old FICO? My WAMU reported PFICO is around 50 points higher then the other. 
Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 5,436
Registered: ‎03-10-2007
0

Re: WAMU Transunion FICO



section8 wrote:
So, do most Credit Cards use PFICO or regular old FICO? My WAMU reported PFICO is around 50 points higher then the other. 


 
The credit score you get from myfico is the classic FICO, usually used in mortgage scoring.  Some banks use a bankcard formula.  Junny actually uses and provides whats called a TransRisk scorethat supposedly calculates the risks of you filing bankruptcy

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.