Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAMU & FREE CREDIT SCORE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WAMU & FREE CREDIT SCORE

I have this card and it does usually take time for the previous month to post.  My September just posted and as I remember the first few months took even longer. 
Message 31 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I have had a Wamu card for awhile and after opening an account it takes 60-90 days for any score to appear and then after that it is updated at the end of the month for that month. i.e for October 2007 your score would be updated for Oct 2007 at the end of this month.

I hope this will help

Have a good day all!
Message 32 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really don't like the WAMU free credit score.  They use their own model and I don't know what that is...  My score is always much lower than the My Fico report.  I don't even open the WAMU free score report up!!!!!  Sharon
Message 33 of 63
tknkrov
Contributor

Mine was lower also by about 30 pts so I will go off of what fico says not wamu
Message 34 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just go to www.wamu.com. There is a link to apply for the card.
Message 35 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all,

I also have WAMU and check the score they give every month, but I suggest going to www.annualcreditreport.com it's a FREE credit score once a year.  I usually try to pull my report about every 6mos. Hope this helps.
Message 36 of 63
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello all,
I also have WAMU and check the score they give every month, but I suggest going to www.annualcreditreport.com it's a FREE credit score once a year. I usually try to pull my report about every 6mos. Hope this helps.

FAKO
Message 37 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! My name is Mary and I'm with FiLife.com, the personal finance blog (soon to be a full-site) from Dow Jones and IAC that originally reported about WaMu and FICO scores. You can read the original posts here: My intro: http://www.filife.com/why-dont-they-let-me-see-my-credit-score-for-free/ The bank response: http://www.filife.com/why-dont-they-let-me-see-my-credit-score-for-free-the-banks-respond/ And here's a review of a MyFico webinar: http://www.filife.com/crashing-a-credit-score-webinar/ Bookmark us - we're credit score junkies, too. -Mary
Message 38 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to know how to get that score 800! I'm currently at the high 600's or low 700, depending on the day.
Message 39 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Choclt1da wrote:
Hello all,

I also have WAMU and check the score they give every month, but I suggest going to www.annualcreditreport.com it's a FREE credit score once a year.  I usually try to pull my report about every 6mos. Hope this helps.

So, at www.annualcreditreport.com you get a FREE credit report once a year as well as a FREE CREDIT SCORE once a year? 
Message 40 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.