Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAMU help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WAMU help

Like I always say...a crowbar upside the head works just as good as a letter Smiley Very Happy
Message 11 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

We need to lay off the violence talk-

Message 12 of 27
OUSoonerFan

When they did the CLI, did they do a CR inquiry?  Soft or hard? 
Does anyone have any telephone or email contact numbers for their credit department?
Message 13 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent a email asking for a cli  on 12-20-07,they sent a email telling me no . I went online sat 1-5-08 they increased cl from 2500 to 3500 and that with a bal of 900.00
Message 14 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long have you had their card and what was your initial CL????
Message 15 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't get it, why do you want a higher credit limit when you can't pay off the limit you have? People, my best advice is get out of credit card debt and then stay out of the trap!! Do you like giving your hard earned money away, or do you like being chained to these greedy bastards? Come on be smart...
Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I don't get it, why do you want a higher credit limit when you can't pay off the limit you have? People, my best advice is get out of credit card debt and then stay out of the trap!! Do you like giving your hard earned money away, or do you like being chained to these greedy bastards? Come on be smart...

Its called utilization. Nobody mentioned a maxed out CC, unless I missed that part.
Message 17 of 27
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Do you like giving your hard earned money away, or do you like being chained to these greedy bastards? Come on be smart...

Hi, MOREMONEE4MEPLZ, welcome to the forums! If you don't understand how increasing a credit limit can help, it would be useful for you to read Credit Scoring 101:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=ficoscoring&thread.id=2654

As an example, I have a total of $52K+ credit limit on my cards. Right now, I have a balance of $45 showing on one card period, which has already been paid off. I don't remember the last time I carried a balance or paid a finance charge.

Available credit is the complete opposite of debt. Knowing how to work this is being smart.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 18 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You clearly need to learn something about utility and credit in general. Whether you like it or not credit is a necessary evil in this world. Even Donald Trump uses credit.
Message 19 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with everyone here about WAMU.  I had my card for six months, always paid more than the minimum, kept my utilization well below 9% and FINALLY, on the seventh month when my statement dropped I got some luv from WAMU.  Granted it was only $200 but it was something...
Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.