Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAMU showed me some LUV

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WAMU showed me some LUV

Woohoo, was checking my account balances and noticed I went from $1000 to $2000.

Also, called Macy's two days ago for a guideline increase and was approved for $500 more to making it $1100. They asked if I wanted my Macy'sVISA increased, any idea if they do a hard or soft pull for that one?

Now, I just have to see what Cap. One can do for me if not saying buh bye to them. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WAMU showed me some LUV

CONGRATS! I wish they would show me some luv.

Message 2 of 11
tatiana
Contributor

Wow, very nice.  WaMu hasn't shown me much in the way of CLI-lubbin', but given the nice initial limit they gave me (and the fact that I havent asked for an increase), I'm not complaining.  Yet.

Mwhahahahah!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Might as well change my surname to Morgan-Chase.
Closed on my crazy midcentury home in July, 2012! Thanks, FHA!
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm surprised you got a CLI so soon after the Chase take-over! I asked for and was denied a CLI from WAMU initially, then out of the blue they gave me another 1K. That was months ago thouh. I want a better CL with them as they are my 2nd fav card after Discover. I wonder how long before WAMU cards are re-issued  as Chase cards? 
Message 4 of 11
Uniqua
Established Contributor

JDeans, how long did it take for you to get this CLI from WaMu -- 6 months? I'm coming up on my 5th statement and was wondering if I'll get one next month since they've now merged with Chase. Hopefully, I will.
Message 5 of 11
wmarat
Valued Contributor

My Macy's Visa CLI was soft pull.

@Anonymous wrote:

Woohoo, was checking my account balances and noticed I went from $1000 to $2000.

Also, called Macy's two days ago for a guideline increase and was approved for $500 more to making it $1100. They asked if I wanted my Macy'sVISA increased, any idea if they do a hard or soft pull for that one?

Now, I just have to see what Cap. One can do for me if not saying buh bye to them. 

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 6 of 11
wmarat
Valued Contributor

WAMU has never granted customer initiated CLI requests. They practice auto cli. At the same time Chase grants customer initiated CLI (almost always hard pull) and rarely gives auto-cli.

@tatiana wrote:

Wow, very nice.  WaMu hasn't shown me much in the way of CLI-lubbin', but given the nice initial limit they gave me (and the fact that I havent asked for an increase), I'm not complaining.  Yet.

Mwhahahahah!

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 7 of 11
Karatz
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm wondering. I've been a good customer of WaMu. Paid them almost 1k in interest since I opened the account. (Providian). They won't review my account by phone, and nothing has happened automatically. Maybe I need to open a checking account?

TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Message 8 of 11
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Yes with Chase. I think they give you $125 if you open checking with direct deposit.

@Karatz wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm wondering. I've been a good customer of WaMu. Paid them almost 1k in interest since I opened the account. (Providian). They won't review my account by phone, and nothing has happened automatically. Maybe I need to open a checking account?

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine too

@wmarat wrote:

My Macy's Visa CLI was soft pull.

@Anonymous wrote:

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.