cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAMU to CHASE Freedom or PerfectCard backdoor, even if you were turned down previously.

tag
keithc
Regular Contributor

Re: WAMU to CHASE Freedom or PerfectCard backdoor, even if you were turned down previously.

called this a.m. and got my chase freedom. csr stated it would arrive in 5-7 days!! in the meantime use WAMU card and rewards would start immed. THANKS for the backdoor #!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 31 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WAMU to CHASE Freedom or PerfectCard backdoor, even if you were turned down previously.

Glad to see it hasn't been worn out yet Smiley Happy  Congrats!
Message 32 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just received my "Perfect Card" today, but there is nothing perfect about the card itself Smiley Sad
Message 33 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have just received my "Perfect Card" today, but there is nothing perfect about the card itself Smiley Sad

The card itself is pretty generic in appearance, in my opinion.   But behind the scenes, a definite improvement from my WaMu Platinum.

Maybe I'll find some colored Sharpies and give it a makeover.

Message 34 of 48
krielly
Established Contributor

You are too funny Smiley Very Happy

Wouldn't it be nice if that worked on credit reports too!!!!!!!!!

You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing!
Message 35 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

You mean it doesn't? Smiley Very Happy

Actually, I had a friend that did just that....as their goal setting/motivation of how they wanted their CR to look and what actions he would take to get their.

Message 36 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Everyone,  I successfully converted my Wamu to Chase PerfectCard....I went with the e-mail route and got the message below through my account:

As per your request I have enrolled you in the Chase
PerfectCard. Members earn rebates on all gasoline
purchases made at any gas station in the U.S., and a 1%
rebate on all other purchases. You will receive a 6%
rebate on all gasoline purchases posted to your account
through the first 90 days you have your account, and a 3%
rebate on gasoline purchases posted thereafter.

Rebates are automatically applied toward future purchases
made with your Chase PerfectCard. Rebates will expire if
there are no purchases made within six months.

There is a monthly cap of $15 in rebates on the 3%
earnings.

If you have a cell phone with text message capability, you
can gain access to your accounts within seconds, in a
secure manner and best of all, for free!

With Chase Mobile, you can enjoy the ease and convenience
of banking almost anywhere just by using your mobile
phone. You simply text your account, and it texts you
back.

Visit http://www.chase.com/mobile for more information and
enrollment.

Message 37 of 48
JoeBJay20
Established Contributor

I too want to say thanks for the backdoor number, I was able to get my WAMU Platinum converted to a Chase Rewards Freedom in 2 minutes flat with no hard pull. 

Message 38 of 48
score_building
Senior Contributor

does anyone know if chase will PC from an amazon store visa card to Freedom, Perfectcard, etc?
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 39 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

score - did you attempt the PC?
Message 40 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.