cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WELL FARSGO CC GOT DECLINED, IF I REAPPLY WILL THEY HARD PULL INQUIRY AGAIN?

tag
bigbang91
Established Contributor

WELL FARSGO CC GOT DECLINED, IF I REAPPLY WILL THEY HARD PULL INQUIRY AGAIN?

My oldest credit card is a Wells Fargo secured card, CL is 300$ and i opened its 3 years ago. Recently, i got my SSN and began to apply for some other credit cards. My credit score is pretty good( i'm very suprisedSmiley Happy): EX 765,TU 739, EQ 720

Then:

1. I applied for Wells Fargo and BOA at the same time, 5 days later i received a letter told me WF denied my application. Dissapointed, i found out the back door number of BOA and call them, good news i was approved this time for 1800$

2. A week later i applied for Chase United, due to my banking history with them (5 years) and verifiable income, i got approved for 5500$

3. My question is if i reapply for WF now would they pull my CP again? 

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: WELL FARSGO CC GOT DECLINED, IF I REAPPLY WILL THEY HARD PULL INQUIRY AGAIN?

Welcome to the forum! How long ago did you app for WF?
Message 2 of 23
bigbang91
Established Contributor

Re: WELL FARSGO CC GOT DECLINED, IF I REAPPLY WILL THEY HARD PULL INQUIRY AGAIN?

Thanks, almost 2 weeks ago. 

Message 3 of 23
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 23
bigbang91
Established Contributor

Unable to verify income, copy of recent pay check... BOA didn't even ask me anything more than whats i filled out in the application, Smiley Sad tks for answering so quick

Message 5 of 23
bigbang91
Established Contributor

Also i dont know whether its because if hard inquiries (3 in a month) or 2 new credit cards but i check my EP score yesterday, dropped to 720Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 23
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Are you able to provide income documents now? Can they verify your income now?
Message 7 of 23
bigbang91
Established Contributor

Yes i can now, but i mean will they hard pull me again? I have 4 inquiries this month already lol

Message 8 of 23
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

You can contact the analyst using the backdoor number on the sticky. They might Hp you again; chances are they will. If you are concerned - you've added a nice line up of cc's you could wait until next year.
Message 9 of 23
bigbang91
Established Contributor

Thanks for your help, i will wait then. 

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.