Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF CC

tag
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

WF CC

Oh Wells Fargo...
Don't know what to do with them. I would like your opinion. I've had this Wells Fargo card for about a year now. It started secured at $300 only. Never really cared for it. Since then I have credit lines over$10k but Wells Fargo has kept me at $2k. I really would like to put some good use to this CC as Wells Fargo isn't a bad bank in general. I would like some suggestions on who I can speak to so I can get a larger credit line.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WF CC

@Jaylima91 wrote:
Oh Wells Fargo...
Don't know what to do with them. I would like your opinion. I've had this Wells Fargo card for about a year now. It started secured at $300 only. Never really cared for it. Since then I have credit lines over$10k but Wells Fargo has kept me at $2k. I really would like to put some good use to this CC as Wells Fargo isn't a bad bank in general. I would like some suggestions on who I can speak to so I can get a larger credit line.

Ice scraper.

Message 2 of 13
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo hates me, even though I've banked with them for years! And I feel the same way towards them. Thank goodness I'm also a member of a CU.
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jaylima91 wrote:
Oh Wells Fargo...

Ice scraper.

Lol Nixon.

Message 5 of 13
tray
Valued Contributor

This bank is tough with cli's I would say 2K with this bank is okay status unfortunately in my opinion the only thing good about having a wells fargo credit card is for the free cell phone protection without having to pay for additional protection....

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 6 of 13
kdong1996
Regular Contributor

Have you tried calling for a CLI? They usually SP unless otherwise specified. If they still decline you then might as well chop it up and burn it or use it for cellphone insurance.

Message 7 of 13
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

i would use WF CC to pay off your cell phone bill only real use i found with mine. You get free cell insurance if you pay your cell bill with WF CC. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 8 of 13
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

How does that cell insurance work and what does it cover? Seems like a nice benefit but probably something that would convince me to use that cc.
Message 9 of 13
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

Probably NOT* something that would convince me. Darn mobile phone!
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.