Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF EO help?

tag
slap_happy
Frequent Contributor

WF EO help?

hey gang, as I earlier posted a few months ago, I have a WF Secured card now for almost 48 months without graduation, perfect payment history blah blah blah,

I want to send an email to someone in the EO, it just might help, if not I will be closing this account.

does anyone have an email of someone in that dept? I sent an email to: boardcommunications@wellsfargo.com an can you believe its been a week with no reply!!!

omgosh with WF. any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: WF EO help?

@slap_happy wrote:

hey gang, as I earlier posted a few months ago, I have a WF Secured card now for almost 48 months without graduation, perfect payment history blah blah blah,

I want to send an email to someone in the EO, it just might help, if not I will be closing this account.

does anyone have an email of someone in that dept? I sent an email to: boardcommunications@wellsfargo.com an can you believe its been a week with no reply!!!

omgosh with WF. any help is appreciated.

you can find the number to executive office and also direct to credit dept under back door numbers.... if they don't do it Iw ould close and take my business elsewhere... i hate them!

Message 2 of 4
bigbang91
Established Contributor

WF sucks,i have the same situation too and their credit card arent that competitive. My suggestion, keep your WF secured card and then apply for new cc at other banks. Amex, chase, BoA...Capital one,,,

Message 3 of 4
kayvee_
Regular Contributor

i googled the ceo email address once and wrote an email..no response.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.