Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF Sec CC - Deposits (heads up)

tag
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

WF Sec CC - Deposits (heads up)

Well the Customer rep at WF who processed this was an idiot.  1. It was clear English was a second language, 2. She spoke in gibberish and mixed up/run-on sentences; and most importantly 3. She doesn't know their own product.  She "processed" a Sec CC deposit I made 8 days ago to increase CL.  This was through my normal bank (turns out that deposits can only be made from WF accounts to increase CL).  She didn't tell me this and I called last Wednesday to investigate.  It then took WF until today to figure out that the deposit I tried to make was from a non-WF account and couldn't be processed.

I did sign up for remote banking but they never sent me any deposit slips.  Im now paying $5.95 to have some shipped to me.  Was informed that I could over pay my statement and then call and request that the overpaid amount be credited towards CLI.  So many hoops to jump through.

Duncan

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: WF Sec CC - Deposits (heads up)

Can't you fund a WF account via an ACH transfer?  Might cost you a bit of cash depending on who your primary bank is or what the WF fees are (if any) for pulling money out of another institution, but deposit slips?  I'm struggling to remember even what those are for these days. Smiley Wink

        
Message 2 of 4
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

Can't you fund a WF account via an ACH transfer?  Might cost you a bit of cash depending on who your primary bank is or what the WF fees are (if any) for pulling money out of another institution, but deposit slips?  I'm struggling to remember even what those are for these days. Smiley Wink

What added insult to injury was that I had to pay 6 bucks for them and I got letter today explaining why they couldn't do transfer. The letter was dated 6/19 a day before I called 6/20. So it took them a week to "investigate" this when the entire time the had a letter already drafted. Left hand not knowing what right hand is doing.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Big banks ;(

Heck, big any company, Toyota was no exception to this sort of silliness.  Had groups planning for a datacenter move which we knew 3 months earlier wasn't going to happen.. and were discouraged from telling them.  What a waste.

        
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.