Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF Secured card graduation

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Re: WF Secured card graduation

@newUser0 wrote:

Oh!! Did you change your address/phone number?

It feels so sad to miss their GOLDEN offer

Nope, No address chane or phone number. Everything is correct.

Message 11 of 16
Vegas247
Established Contributor

@eagle2013 wrote:

@newUser0 wrote:

I got a WF secured card 9 months ago for a $300 limit. It's been always PIF, till now and 90%Util every month.

Does any one has any info on when will this be graduated? Should I request for a graduation or is this automatic?

My card graduated automatically in Nov 2013, exactly 12 months from when it opened with $400 limit. I was sent a letter approxmiatley 2 months before then congratulating me and saying my card will unsecure. My util was always low, never charged more than 20%. One of the things WF considers in unsecuring is how you use this card. A part of that is your utilization, to which 90% may be an issue even though you PIF. Nonetheless, you can call and see if you're eligible for graduation.

eagle2013....did WF keep your $400 CL or did they increase it when it became unsecured? Can I ask how many, if any, CLIs WF gave you so far?

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 12 of 16
newUser0
Established Contributor

Update :-

Called up CSR, she said I either apply for new card or wait till May 2014 for a letter to see If I quilify....

Message 13 of 16
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@newUser0 wrote:

Called up CSR, she said I either apply for new card or wait till May 2014 for a letter to see If I quilify....

I have been told this so many time it makes me sick. Wait or apply.

Message 14 of 16
newUser0
Established Contributor

@corymcd88 wrote:

@newUser0 wrote:

This was my first call to WF CSR. Lol!! 

I don't know, they might actually send me one or not, but May is still too far.. I might forget this at all! Lol

Message 15 of 16
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@newUser0 wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

@newUser0 wrote:

This was my first call to WF CSR. Lol!! 

I don't know, they might actually send me one or not, but May is still too far.. I might forget this at all! Lol

I was told April and October. LOL.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.