Regular Contributor
morganirish

WFN-Arhaus is WFNNB??

I had a Newport News cc through WFNNB with a 400. credit limit-back in 2004-had lates, paid the card off and closed it in Feb 2005, Recently I sent WFNNB a gw letter hoping that they would remove the lates.  I didn't get a response about the gw but they sent me a new cc, with a 350. limit, same cc number as before.  So today I check my credit report and the WFNNB acct is listed as WFN-Arhaus. Is WFN-"Arhaus the same company?  The other thing is in the seven year payment history section of the report it does not show lates.  However, in the section Worst Delinquency it says 120 days. Should I call WFNNB or WFN-Arhaus or the CRA?   Any help would be apprecitated. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}