Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WFNNB - J.Crew

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WFNNB - J.Crew

I applied for a JCRew card and was recently rejected, but the only reason stated on the letter was because it could not verify my address.

Since I got the letter mailed to me and I received it, how is it they could not verify the address, it was correct on the letter, and I've been approved for other cards at this address?

My scores are all upper 600s/lower 700s so I am puzzled. The paper doesn't even give a number to call to dispute the claim.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

Re: WFNNB - J.Crew

I want call CS and ask for their fax number so you can send them a copy of your utility bill or bank statement. That should be enough to verify your current address.
Message 2 of 3
jackg
Established Contributor

Re: WFNNB - J.Crew

When does "NO" mean"NO?"

Sorry, could'nt let that one go by.  Seriously though, if you were denied credit by them you have the right to a copy of your credit report from the CRA that they pulled your report from.

This has happened to me before and you can get your report on line but my preference it to get a hard copy from the CRA. The instructions for doing this are in the letter they sent you. There is more info on the hard copy they supply you.

Be patient and GOOD LUCK

FICO scores on November 17, 2014 (prior to applying for and being approved my mortgage)

EX=738
EQ=735
TU=754

FICO scores on March 4, 2015 after being approved for mortgage and buying the home, the mortgage isn't yet reporting.
EX- 689 EQ- 739 TU- 739
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.