cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WFNNB Preapproval, how long til CL on your reports?

tag
SoCalBound
Contributor

WFNNB Preapproval, how long til CL on your reports?

I've been in building credit from nothing for the past 3 years and am about a week away from apping in the first time in 2 years (for prime cards finally).  

I was browsing some online shops (vacation coming up) and I got a preapproval from WFNNB for victoria's secret in the amount of $750.  Currently that would be a big increase of available credit and help with utilization, especially if it's just a soft pull, HOWEVER, I know any new account is going to royally screw up my AAoA. (2.6 years with only 3 cards presently open).  I wanted to app for 2-4 prime cards and be done with it for awhile so everything can age together.  How long would it take the WFNNB to report the credit line to my reports?  I dont want to be shortsighted for some immediate gratification, especially after waiting 2 years and jeopardize getting prime cards.

Zync NPSL, BCP ($2000), Chase United ($2000) Chase Amazon ($1500), Chase Freedom ($3000), Discover More ($2000), Paypal Extras ($5000), Citi Forward ($2000), Orchard $2000, Amazon ($5000)
Pre-App Scores: TU98 779, TU04 797, EQ 682, EX 788 (Amex) 8/12
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.